Chapter 24: Give it a try

At first I was too shocked to do anything. Harry was kissing me, I couldn't believe it. The guy I thought that hated me and then became my friend was kissing me. After a moment of thinking I kissed him back.

I broke the kiss after a few seconds, I wanted to know why was he kissing me.

He stared at me and I stared at him. His gaze fell to my lips and I kissed him again.

"God" he said and smiled, but then he saw my stern expression and started rambling. "I'm sorry, I,... I don't,.... I didn't mean to" I cut him.

"You didn't mean to?" I asked him, I had liked it, why would he say that he didn't mean it?

"No, I'm sorry" he said.

Oh, man. Things had gotten from bad to worse. I thought I liked Nate, but after all that he had told me I knew that he couln't reciprocate my feelings. I didn't talk to him, I started to be friends with Harry, he kissed me and he said he didn't mean it. I had lost a friend and I was about to loose another one.

I got up and paced my room. Harry did the same.

"I think you should leave" I told him.

"What?! Why?" he said. "I am sorry, it won't happen again. I promise" I started to cry. "Why are you crying?" he asked concerned.

I sat on my bet. "Nate is angry with me, and I'm sure he won't talk to me in a long time, and I know I'm going to loose our frienship too because of that kiss" he wanted to say something but I continued. "I know you didn't want to kiss me and you would rather forget about it, but I'm sure nothing will be the same after this".

"But,... I don't want to forget".

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean what I said. I didn't mean to kiss you at that moment, but I had wanted to kiss you since I realised that you weren't as I had thought at the beggining" he sat beside me. "I realised of that when you offered to help Chloe and when you told Megan to shove it up her ass" he explained.

"Then why did you act like you hated me?" I asked.

"Are you really going to make me answer that question?" I nodded and he sighed. "I acted like that because I was jelous. I saw the way you looked at Nate, almost everyone looks at him like that, but I didn't want you to. He gets all the girls and I don't understand why. We are twins, for Christ's sake! We look exactly the same! Why does everyone think he's the hot one?" he looked at me expectantly.

"I don't know" I said sounding more like a question than an answer.

"But you thought that too" he said hurt looking at the floor.

I didn't know what to replay at that. It was true. Although they looked the same I instantly thought that Nate was more handsome than him.

"Why did you want to kiss me?" I asked instead.

"I already told you that, and I still do".

"You told me since when, not why" I said.

"Well, I think that's obvious, I like you" he said blushing.

"Okay. That means you would like to date me?" I asked unsure how to ask it.

"Yes".

"Then I'll give it a try" I said smiling. He smiled too and I realised that he had a dimple on his left cheek when he smiled.