Chapter 29: Surprise!

Harry's face was a combination between shock and disbelieve. "Harry?" I asked, he pointed to something that was behind me and I turned around. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Nate was sitting on a bench with a girl sitting on his lap. She had her hands on his shoulders, Nate's hands where on his waist. He was kissing her like there was no other girl in the world, but not because he loved her.

"God" I said. I was very confused. Nate was in love with Adam however he wasn't doing anything to prove it to him. Adam would have been furious if he had known about it.

"Yeah, Nate's a player, it's more than proved" said Harry looking at them disapprovingly.

"I know, but I thought" I began to say but I stopped because I didn't want to say anything in case Harry didn't know about Adam, I had done enough things to piss him off.

"That he liked you?" he asked. I was too overwhelmed to answer. "Yeah, I thought that too. I guess I was wrong".

At that moment I understood everything. Harry had been angry and distant with me at the beginning because he thought he had competition. I don't know when that had changed.

He was going to say something else when Nate saw us. He waved and got up.

"Hey guys. How are you?" he said putting a hand on my arm.

"We are fine, how about you Marlene?" said Harry angry. "It's nice to know you're felling like your old self" what was that about?

"I'm okay, thanks for asking" she replayed with a fake smile.

"Well, I'll see you at home" said Harry to his brother. "Bye".

{Author's note: I know this chapter is very short, I'm sorry, but there's a lot of information to take in. Vote and comment please xx}