Chapter 5: The discussion

At that moment my heart stopped. I got caught eavesdropping and now everybody would think that I was a gossipy person and Nate and Anna wouldn't want to be my friends.

But Nate rushed past me without saying anything. I think that he was so angry and hurt about that guy being at the party that he didn't even realise that I had been standing there.

I let out a breath I didn't realise I had been holding and entered the kitchen. Anna was leaning against the counter with her eyes closed. She looked defeated.

"Anna" I said as I hugged her, she looked like she was about to cry. "What was all that?" she shook her head. "Are you okay?" she nodded.

"It's just,...he's one of my best friends, I don't like seeing him like this".

"I know what you mean, I don't like seeing you like this either" I told her. She made an 'aww' sound and hugged me again. I had a friend before starting school.

Once she had calmed down she told me that the guy with blue eyes was called Adam. Him and Nate had been friends last year but at the end of the course they had a discussion.

"What kind of discussion?" I asked.

"Sorry, I promised Nate that I wouldn't tell anyone".

{Authors note: I want to dedicate this chapter to all my best friends, because it hurts me too seeing you hurting xx Vote and comment please:)}