Chapter 15: A big fight

Another week had passed. Nate and I were back to normal, we were good friends. Sadly, just friends. I went to his house every morning to brush Chloe's hair and he prepared me breakfast, then we rode together to school.

Surprisingly Harry talked to me! He waved at me in the hallways and we walked to the classes we shared together. It was a big step. He even told me about the match him, Ashton and Nate had before Nate had the chance to do it.

That Friday I watched the match with Marlene and Anna and I went to the Gallagher's party afterwards.

We arrived early and helped the twins to prepare everything. When the house started to get crowded Adam appeared.

"Anna?" I yelled over the music.

"Yeah?"

"Adam's here!" she turned her head and saw him.

"Okay,... we have to find Nate and tell him".

"I think he was in the kitchen" I said and we went to the kitchen. He wasn't there so we started researching the whole house.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked me while I was looking behind the curtains.

"I'm looking for Nate".

He frowned "Why would you do that?"

"Because Adam is here". He relaxed.

"He's not here. He left 20 minutes ago, or so" he told me.

"Are you sure?" I asked him. He nodded. "Good".

"Did you like the match?" he asked me after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"Honestly, not much" he laughed. "The first thirty minutes were okay but after that..." I started to get bored was what I wanted to say.

"I know" he started saying but I stopped him because I had herd someone scream.

"I won't do this anymore" Adam yelled. Everybody quietened. "I won't do it" he said calmer this time and punched Nate on the face. Although he wasn't expecting it he punched him back on the jaw. Adam lost his balance and fell on the floor. Nate punched him on the stomach and Adam tried to grab his throat. Before anything else could happen Ashton and Harry broke down the fight.

What was that about? I though.

{Author's note: I know this chapter was very short, I'm sorry. Vote and comment please xx}