Chapter 28: Something's wrong

"I thought that we could go to a restaurant and after that for a walk or something" Harry said when we got inside the car.

"Okay" I said.

"Via?" he said after a few seconds of silence.

"Yes?"

"I am really sorry for not talking to you during the last two weeks".

"Don't worry about it. It was not your fault".

"But I feel bad because-"he was saying when I cut him.

"Seriously, Harry. You were busy with the team and I was worried about Nate. It's nothing, let's just leave it. I don't want to talk about it".

When we arrived at the restaurant we took our seats, Harry ordered a strange kind of meat and I ordered fish with a salad.

"Is fish your favorite food?" asked Harry.

"No, I like vegetables".

"What do you like doing at your free time?"

"Reading and writing" I said, but listening to music under the piano was one of my favorite things to do too.  "How about you?"

"You know I like playing football" he said nervously.

"I do, but there has to be something else".

"What's this? An interrogation?"

"You started it" I accused although I was laughing.

He laughed too. "That's true".

They brought us our food and while we were eating we talked about Jim and Chloe and Grace. During that time I realized he was extremely different from Nate. While Nate was witty, funny, talkative and tried to show off about everything he could, Harry was the opposite in a good way, obviously. He was modest and kind and asked about me a lot.

After the dinner we went for a walk at the park.

"It's playing the piano" he said lacing his fingers with mine. I threw him a questioning look. "My favorite thing to do during my free time is playing the piano".

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. "I'd love hear you playing it".

"Sometime" he said blushing.

"How long have you been friends with Ashton?"

"Since we were kinds. It has always been him, Nate and me. And well, Adam came along".

"That's grate" I said in a sad tone.

"Are you sad for leaving your friends?"

"I didn't have many friends, but yeah, I'm kind of sad".

"Not sad memories tonight. Let's talk about something else" Harry said trying to lighten my mood. "What did you like best when you first arrived here?"

"I felt at home instantly because I remembered the house and I sleep at my mother's bedroom and grandma has done her best to make me happy after the accident. And the fact that Nate asked me to seat with you at lunch helped a lot too".

"You became friends with Nate pretty fast".

"Yeah" I said smiling. My smile turned into a frown when I saw his expression. "What's wrong?"