Chapter 4: Who is he?

Anna, Marlene, Ashton and I were staring at him. Harry had left 15 minutes ago or so because he had 'something important to do' as he had said it.

He was paralyzed, staring at some guy that was walking towards us. The guy was taller than me but not as tall as Nate, he had long black hair and blue eyes, it was a strange combination but it suited him.

"Hey guys! Nice party" he shouted, looking at everyone but Nate.

"Yeah, it is" said Ashton at the same time that Anna was saying to Nate: "Let's go Nate, we need something to clear this mess that you've made".

I didn't know what to do, the situation had been really awkward to me but the others were talking as if nothing had happened.

"I'm going to have another drink" I said to Marlene.

"Okay" she replied with a smile, she was really nice too.

I went to the kitchen but stopped near the door when I realised that Anna and Nate where having a conversation inside.

"I didn't know that he was coming either, Nate, but don't worry about it, ignore him an have fun" said Anna.

"How am I supposed to ignore him after what he told me?" he said whispering, he sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

"Like you've done the whole summer" answered Anna reassuringly. He sighed. " I know you don't like ignoring him, but you said".

She was interrupted by Nate: " I know what I said" he said in a harsh tone.

Then the door opened, I got caught eavesdropping on a private conversation.