Chapter 8

That night, I was discharged from the hospital. Recovery girl made a special visit to me and Uncle Z. She healed me pretty easily since I just had a few broken ribs.

The next morning me and my dad made our way to school. I got to class and slammed the door open. Everyone went quiet and turned to the door.

"I never thought I would be so happy to hear the door slam open in my life." Kirishima said. "Y/N! Your okay!!" Mina said throwing herself on me.

"Oi, get the hell off me!" I spat. "I thought I'd never see you again!" She cried. I sighed and pat her head, "Yeah, yeah, now let go off me would ya?" I said.

She stopped clinging to me and Kirishima came up to me, "Dude, that was super manly, what you did yesterday!" He beamed.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah." I slumped down in my seat. Then the front door opened and Aizawa walked in.

He had bandages around him and he looked like a mummy. The class started questioning him and then I spoke up. "What the hell are you doing here?" I questioned him.

"I could ask you the same thing." He said. "My well being is not important, the fight is not over." He stated.

The class started worrying about there being more villains but that was all cleared up when he spoke. "The U.A. sports festival is around the corner." He monotoned.

The class started getting riled up until Kaminari shut Kirishima up by putting his hand on his face.

"Wait, be quiet a minute, I have a question," He paused. "Yesterday, I heard Shinsou call you 'Dad'. Are you really his Dad?"

"I heard that too." Ojiro added. "So did I." Tokoyami added. A few other people agreed.

Aizawa sighed, "Yes. He is my son." He said monotone. "Surprise?" Toshi said.
"Thats not important right now. The task at hand is the Sport festival." Aizawa added.

"Isn't it a bad idea to have a sports festival right after we were attacked by villains." Jiro spoke.

He started explaining how the school thought it necessary to show were not weak after an attack. He told us we should start training and get ready because it's in two weeks.

He dismissed class and walked out. The 'Bakusquad' -as kaminari likes to call us- gathered around Bakugo's table. I just turned my chair around.

"I'm super hyped for the sport festival!" Kirishima beamed, Mina agreeing with him. "Your all going down!" Kaminari said. "Shut it Sparky/Pika loser." Me and bakugo said in unison.

The day went by without a sinch and soon enough it was time to go home. I swung my bag over my shoulder and slammed the classroom door shut.

I made my way out the school and down the road. I then felt someones presence to my right. I looked to see it was Bakugo.

"Hey, Bakahoe." I smirked. He stayed silent which confused me. After a minute of silence the only sound around us being, children playing and our footsteps, He spoke up.

"Why?" He questioned, his voice sounding strained. "The hell are you talking about?" I said.

"Why did you push me out of the way?" He said, referring to what happened at the USJ. I stayed silent for a minute trying to figure out an answer.

Why did I push him out of the way? It was like it was almost instinct to. But that's what heroes do. Right? Protect the people they love. Wait. The hell!? Love!? I just met him! I can't love him! No. He's just a friend? Yeah. A friend.

"Thats what heroes do. I couldnt see you get hurt when I could've done something." I grumbled. I looked at him and then back at the floor.

"You could've killed yourself!" He scolded me. "I don't care! As long as your safe, I don't give a shit!" I shouted at him.

He blushed and I realised what I said. "I m-meant...you know what? NO! I meant what I said. You got that!?" I shouted again.

He was quiet for a second then he hit my shoulder with his, "Promise me you won't do stupid shit like that again." He growled.

"No. I won't. Because that's what it means to be a hero! So if you think i wouldn't do that a thousand times again then your fucking stupid!" I paused.

"If it means that I get to protect you and everyone else in our class then I'll do it without thinking twice. That's just who I am." I mumbled.

He sighed heavily, "Your so fucking stubborn, you know that?" He paused. "If that's how you really feel then I'll just have to protect you twice as much!" He shouted.

"The hell are you talking about?? Are you fucking challenging me!?" I seethed.

"Yeah I am! I'm gonna protect you way more than you'll ever protect me!" He screamed.

"You idiot! When I say I'm gonna protect you I mean it, damn it!" I shouted. "Well so do I!" He shot back.

"Fine!" I said. "Fine!" He responded.

It was quiet for a few minutes but it wasn't the awkward kind. It was the peaceful kind.

"Hey blasty," He said, breaking the silence. "Yeah?"

"Let's train together." He said, making me quirk a brow. "For the sports festival?" I asked.

"Yeah. Your strong enough and I want to train with you. If your not scared ofcourse." He smirked. "The hell you talking about?? Your going down, asshole." I said with a smirk of my own.

"You wish!" He pushed his shoulder with my own. I stumbled a little and caught up to him to see him smirking.

I pushed his shoulder so hard he fell down. So I did the only rational thing on would do in that situation. I bolted. "Oi! Get back here dumbass!" He shouted, running after me.

He used his quirk to boost himself and he grabbed me in his arms, hugging me to stop me from running.

"Oi! Let me go!" I said with a laugh. He stilled and his breath hitched while he looked at me while I was laughing.

I couldnt stop laughing and I don't know why.

I looked up to him with tears in my eyes from laughing and I saw he had an awed expression with a faint blush on his cheeks.

I cleared my throat and he cleared his, letting go of me. We started walking again, after a few seconds I spoke up, "You better not tell anyone you saw me laugh." I grumped.

"I won't." He paused. "It suits you though." He said bashfully. My face heated up and I pushed his shoulder lightly, "Shut up." I grumbled.

That night I got home and only one thing was on my mind and I didn't mind it one bit; Katsuki Bakugo.