Chapter 5

"As you probably already know, I have a successor." My dad said scratching the back of his neck in a sheepish manner.

"Yeah, no shit." I rolled my eyes. "When I chose a successor I chose Young Midoriya because he jumped in to save Young Bakugo from the slime villain when not even the pros would." He explained.

"He has what it takes to be a real hero and he was quirkless." He added. "Ah, so you saw yourself in him." I said with a small smile. My father was quirkless when he was younger until his sensei gave him One for All.

"Yeah, I did." He paused. "I trained him for 10 months before the entrance exam and I then gave him One for All."

"Was that why my quirk was acting up today?" I questioned. He nodded, "It is."

"When One for All has a new owner it's brother quirk, All for One, tries adapting to the change, therefore it goes haywire if the new owner can't control One for All." He explained.

I raised a brow, "Does this mean I won't be able to use All for One properly until this Midoriya kid learns to control One for All?"

"Unfortunately, yes." He said cautiously. I shrugged, "Its not like I knew how to fucking use it anyway."

He sighed, "Maybe you and Midoriya will develop the quirks together? I had a suspicion you didn't know how to use All for One because I already knew how to use One for All to it's full extent."

I hummed in agreement, "That actually makes sense, since they're brother quirks, if one develops more than the other it would be hard for the other to catch up, just like brothers in real life."

He nodded and we sat quietly for a few minutes, "Wait, why did I faint at the quirk apprehension test, then?" It still miffed me and the embarrassment still stung like a hot Iron to my flesh.

"It's possible the quirk was shocked that One for All had a new owner, the same goes for Midoriya." He answered.

"So will my quirk go haywire again?" I asked. "I'm not certain but there is a possibility of that happening." My dad hummed.

"Just in case it does Aizawa or Hitoshi can stop you." He added.

"I mean I get Uncle Z but how about Toshi, how would he stop me?" I questioned. "He can mind control you into stopping you from using your quirk." I guess it was a good tactic.

"I guess that makes sense." I paused. "Shouldn't Midoriya know about this aswell? I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know about All for One." I added

"I'll talk to him about it tomorrow, don't worry about it." He reassured me. I nodded and we at in silence again.

"Dad..." I said. "What is it, Small might?" He responded. "Can we not hide stuff like this from eachother again?" I asked.

"Ofcourse, from now on we won't hide things like this again. I promise." He said. I smiled, "Thanks dad."

~Time skip~

The next day I walked to school because my dad was busy with his hero work and wouldn't be arriving until later. I walked to the front of the school to see a swarm of reporters.

Oh no. I bet they're here for dad. I walked up to the gate and a reporter noticed me.

"Hey! It's Y/N Yagi, All-Mights daughter!" The reporter shouted.

Your probably wondering about how they found out my name. Well, after they found out I was All-Mights daughter, they did some digging and found out almost everything about me.

Hell, they have my favorite foods on a gossip site.

The rest of the reporters turned and saw me. They started firing questions at me. I sighed, "It's too early for this shit." I said, teleporting to class not even a second later.