Chapter 68

My eyes widened and I watch as Mirio stumbles up. Chisaki speaks, "All that hard work you cultivated to be the best hero you can be goes to waste, all because of Eri." Chisaki smirks. "What a waste." He added.

Despite Mirio's quirk being canceled, he still insisted on fighting Chisaki with nothing but raw strength. "My hard work isn't for nothing. Because quirk or no quirk, I will still be Lemillion!" He said proudly as he fought the villain.

He started getting visibly weaker and with that I teleported him to Eri, mid fight. "What are you-" He said but I cut him off. "Protect Eri. I'll deal with Chisaki. Just get her out of here." I ordered him.

"I can't just-" he tried negotiating but I cut him off as I turned to Chisaki, "That's an order Lemillion." I said strongly. He didn't listen to me and sat there with Eri.

I leapt towards Chiskai and threw a Nova at him. "You think you're so tough, Nova? Just one touch and I'll kill you. Permanently." He threatened. I chuckled, "You think death scares me? Nothing seems more exhilarating to me than the notion of danger." I said with a smirk.

He put his hand on the ground, sending spikes towards me. I teleported beside him and kicked him with a blast. He was knocked towards a wall but touched it, sending him back towards me.

We were going back and forth and as I teleported infront of him, he reached out to touch me. He touched me and I didn't explode or die. I furrowed my brows and looked towards the door to see Aizawa, Midoriya and Nighteye.

My eyes widened and I teleported backwards, out of Chisaki's reach. He was a strong opponent. His reaction speed was way too quick for me to calculate. I managed to get many injuries on him though.

Izuku and Aizawa rushed towards Chisaki as I knelt down, catching my breath. Even I got tired sometimes. Nighteye rushed to Eri and Mirio.

"You fought Chisaki all by yourself, the leader of the Shie Hassaikai and protected Eri. I'm extremely proud of you." Nighteye praises his apprentice. I smile lightly at the sight.

Meanwhile I switch my Rewind on to rejuvenated myself. My body felt weak as I watched Izuku fight Chisaki. Aizawa was caught by a somehow conscious Chrono. So it was Izuku who was fighting Chisaki.

Chisaki gets frustrated and reconstructs the ground into massive spikes, distracting the heroes. He then uses his quirk to disassemble his own body and the previous villain's that shot Mirio and rebuild and merge into a single monstrous being.

It seemed he had regained his stamina and he recovered from the injuries I gave him. He then rushed towards Nighteye, who was protecting Mirio and Eri but before he could reach them, Izuku rushes to him and they struggle for a few minutes.

I wanted to jump in but my stamina wasn't fully recovered and I felt far too weak to give it my all. Then Nighteye spoke, "Deku! Protect Eri and Mirio. I'll handle Chisaki." He ordered the boy.

Izuku then uses his enhanced speed from his quirk and rushes to Eri and Mirio. After seeing they were ok he blows a hole through the wall.

"I'm sorry." Eri sobbed. "This is all my fault." She cried, tears streaming down her pale cheeks. As my stamina and injuries fully rejuvenated, I see Nighteye get impaled with a spike.

My eyes widened and I screamed as I teleported to Nighteye. He coughed up blood and I spoke, "Uncke Mirai, no." I cried. I saw him fall unconscious and tears streamed down my face.

I should have used my Rewind faster. I was panicking as I Revived him. He was slowly coming back to life but Chisaki rushed towards the hole where Eri and Mirio had previously escaped through.