Chapter 82

I picked the note up and opened it up. Reading it out loud to myself, my voice echoing throughout the massive gym.

Congratulations Kats! You found the second note which means you know who I am. The first time we made eye contact I felt a surge of electricity go through my body. Then you eavesdropped and I saved your ass. You're welcome btw. Anyway here's the next clue.

The first time you made me laugh I was apprehensive, because all my life I had been defensive. I agreed to train with you for the festival and during the training it got kind of sensual. Even though we tied I cannot lie, I still won because I'm always right.

Good luck ;)

I smiled at the note. I knew exactly where this was. It was at her house. The memories of the first time we first trained played through my head and I felt my cheeks warm.

I made my way over to her house. It took me a good 15 minutes but as soon as I got to her gate, I buzzed the ringer. After a minute or so the gates swung open and I walked through the courtyard up to the mansion.

I opened the door and stepped inside. I took my shoes off and headed inside. "Ah Bakugo! Y/N's not here right now, what brings you here?" All-Might said as I walked past the kitchen.

I peeked my head into the kitchen and walked in. "Y/N sent me on a scavenger hunt." I explained. He nodded his head in understanding, "What did she steal?" He chuckled as he read a newspaper.

I pursed my lips and spoke, "My phone." I told him. He chuckled shaking his head, "Ofcourse she did. Go ahead Bakugo and please make yourself at home." He said kindly.

I nodded my head once in thanks and walked out. I walked down to the basement and opened the gym door. Walking in, I forgot how big it was. I then looked to the center of the room and noticed the light purple piece of paper.

I picked the piece of paper up from the training mats and opened it up, reading it out loud.

You found the third note! I may be sending you all around but atleast you get your phone at the end of this. The first time we trained together will always be an amazing memory to me. I felt so flustered when you pinned me down but that's a story for another day. I still won though. Anyway here is your next clue.

When my wings had caused you harm, I felt guilty and tears started to fall. You took me to get ice cream and it almost felt like it was all a dream. In the park where we sat, I fell asleep on your lap.

Good luck ;)

The park. That one time when I took her to get ice cream. That was the first time I recognized her as an equal. I made my way out of her house and walked towards the park.

I walked up to the tree we had sat under and smiled fondly at the memory. We had been through so much together and she was with me every step of the way.

There was a small light purple piece of paper in the grass and I picked it up, reading in out loud.

Congrats Kats! You found the fourth note! The day you cheered me up with ice cream will always be a fond memory to me. I can't believe I fell asleep on your lap. Then again, you do make me feel safe in your arms. Anyway here's the next clue.

The day I first saw you in a tux, I couldn't get over how good you looked. I wore a dress on the day, I didn't want to but my dad made me anyway. Your mom teased us and you got embarrassed but I still love her because she's the coolest.