Chapter 50

Hello everyone, Author here. I suggest playing a sad song of your choice as you read this Chapter. I'm also sorry in advance.

"My what?" I asked extremely skeptical that this man was my father. My dad was All-Might and I knew he was because I grew up with him. All of my childhood memories have him in them.

He looked at me with an evil smile, "You're my daughter. All-Might stole you away from me when you were just a baby. He claimed that he would not let me harbor a child only for them to turn evil." He scowled at the end.

He was lying. He had to be. I stood there and crossed my arms with a scoff, "Yeah right and I'm Endeavor." I said with a scowl.

"Believe me or not, you are my daughter. You're a villain at heart. After all, you do have my blood." He smirked. My eyes widened and my heart sunk.

What if I was the daughter of a villain? That would definitely make me a villain. This man gave off a dangerous Aura  and I felt extremely uneasy around him.

My hands clammed up and my gaze fell to the ground, all of the air being sucked out of me. I was hyperventilating and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Was my life a lie? Was I really not my father's daughter? If I really am the daughter of this man then what if everyone was right and I am a villain?

"Snap out of it Blasty! We still don't know for sure if he's telling the truth." I heard Katsuki say. He was right, we didn't know if this was all a ruse to distract us or whether it was the plain truth and I was his daughter.

Just then there was a boom and a loud noise, "All for One, give me back my daughter!" I heard my dad say as he boomed down from the sky and landed opposing the villain to our left.

All for One? Why did he call him All for One. That's the name of my quirk. So why would he...

"Your daughter? If I remember correctly, sixteen years ago you stole her at our last fight when you 'beat me'. She's my blood, All-Might." The villain said.

I stared in shock as my dad shouted back, "We both know you would've used her in your sick game! She may be your blood but you're no father to her, that's my role!" All-Might shouted.

Behind a nearby wall stood Izuku, Shoto, Hitoshi, Kirishima, Mina and Iida. Their eyes widened and Mina let out a small gasp. The children were stunned to their core.

My eyes widened and I felt a strike of pain go through my heart. He lied to me...No, No, No, "No, no, no." I mumbled as I stumbled back.

My mind was swirling in a mix of emotions. Anger was the most prominent one.

The thing was, it wasn't directed at the villain who my so called blood father was but rather the hero that lied to me for sixteen years.

A flashback of my dad's words played through my head, "Dad..." I said. "What is it, Small might?" He responded. "Can we not hide stuff like this from eachother again?" I asked. "Ofcourse, from now on we won't hide things like this again. I promise." He said. I smiled, "Thanks dad."

The words that stood out to me the most were I promise. It replayed in my head and a few childhood memories played in my head but then...Crack.

The trust we had built had smashed into thousands of pieces and at that moment, I came back to reality. I looked up to my so called father, All-Might, with tears streaming down my face.

"Y-You..." I said in a heartbroken tone. My body quivered with every breath I took. "You l-lied to me..." I said in pain.

He looked at me and his face softened, "It was for your own good, Small Mi-" I cut him off. "For my own good? You lied to me." I said in a half angered, half sad to me.