Chapter 18

"He's Endeavor's son and one of the strongest boys in his class, It's Shoto Todoroki!" Uncle Zash said. The crowd cheering in the background.

"She's made it this far, but can she win it? It's Y/N Yagi from Class 1-A!" Present Michael added.

I stood across from Sho looking as serious as ever. He looked at me with the same seriousness. We were given the go ahead and Sho shot icebergs at me, only for me to break it with my telekinesis.

He then shot a massive ice wall at me and trapped me inside it. I chuckled to myself. Does he really think that will work?

I teleported on top of the massive cube of ice and Manipulated my Aura, punching it, smashing it into millions of pieces. As I was falling down to the ground, I used my telekinesis to mold the ice Shards around my legs.

I then teleported above Sho and drop kicked him with his ice and my Aura Manipulation causing shards of purple energized ice to explode making him make an indent in the floor and lose consciousness.

I teleported infront of him. "Todoroki
K.Oed! Yagi advances to the finals!" Present Mic announced. I walked out the stadium as medics took Sho away.

"Do you think she'll win this thing?" Present Mic asked Uncle Z. "I've trained her, her whole life. It's definitely not out of the question that she'll win. But both Tokoyami and Bakugo are strong opponents, so we'll see what happens." Uncle Z responded.

I walked into a waiting room waiting for Bakugo and Tokoyami to finish their match to determine my opponent. In the end Bakugo won, overpowering Tokoyami by using his explosions.

I walked out to the exit I was supposed to walk out of. "The time is here folks! The moment you've all been waiting for, the Finals!" Present Mic said hyped.

"One of these two kids will take home the title of the Sports Festival Champion. Let's introduce them for the last time, shall we!?" He added.

"He's got a fiery temper and a hunger for winning, from Class 1-A, it's Katsuki Bakugo!" The crowd went wild at the mention of his name.

"Versus; She's shown the No. 2 hero up today And made it to the finals! It's our very own wonder girl, Y/N Yagi!" The crowd went ballistic at the mention of me.

I looked at Bakugo with a blank face and he stared back at me with the same expression. "READY, SET, GO!" Bakugo immediately blasted towards me and I teleported under him and punched him under the chin with my Aura sending him flying.

He caught himself and raced back to me only for me to teleport but he some how knew where I'd teleport and he blasted me straight in the face.

I teleported to stop myself from being flung out of bounds and held my chin. He sprung at me again and this time, I teleported away from him and he turned around ready attack, until I punched the ground with my Aura, sending Supernova waves all around us and causing the floor to crack.

He stumbled a bit and this gave me the chance to fire some rubble at him with my telekinesis to distract him. He started fending off my rubble attacks so I took this as an opening to drop kick him.

Only when I teleported above him, he grabbed my ankle and flung me across the arena. I saved myself from going out of bounds by making a nova wall behind me.

He then rushed towards me, so I boxed my self inside a box made of my Aura. It was quiet for 10 seconds and then I head a massive explosion.

I gripped my hands into fists and the box blew up sending the biggest Supernova I have ever made towards Bakugo.

It looked like Bakugo also made a big explosion because the impact of my blast reacted with his explosion causing a double reaction.

After 10 seconds, the Purple light faded away. I couldnt see whether Bakugo was knocked out or not though because the smoke was still heavy.