Chapter 40

The next day we all met at the mall and I was sitting on the side of the fountain. "We're here at my favorite place in the world, Kiashi Ward Shopping mall!" Mina squealed pulling me up from where I was sitting, scrolling through my phone.

"Mina!" I whined as she took my phone out of my hands. "Cmon babes were gonna have fun!" She said. The Bakusquad laughed as she turned around and I flipped her off.

"Wait are those U.A students!?" Somone shouted. "Thay are! I saw them at the Sports Festival!" Another person said.

"It's funny people still remember us from the Sports Festival." Kami said. "Yeah I would have expected them to forget by now." Ojiro added.

"Is that Nova!?" Someone shouted making me cringe. The class turned to me and looked at me in slight disgust My friends giggled at my shocked face that I was being recognized.

"That is Nova!" Someone added. "Oh my god, I'm such a big fan!" Another screamed. "We better separate and meet back here at three." Yaoyorozu suggested.

"Good idea." Tokoyami said. Just then everyone separated within the blink of an eye and Mina was dragged away by the girls, me being left behind.

"Oh come on! Mina, what the fuck!" I whined. Izuku and Uraraka turned to me, "I guess it's just us." Izuku said. Great now I'm a third wheel.

"Oh yeah, I gotta keep those bugs away!" Uraraka screamed as she ran away.

"What!? Am I bug!?" Izuku shouted at her retreating figure. I giggled, "I guess it really is just you and me, huh?" I asked the greenette.

"Yeah, its a good thing though!" He smiled his sweet smile. I chuckled and ruffled his hair, "What do you need to get Izu?" I asked him

"I think I need some training equipment." He said. I nodded, "Let's go get some then." I suggested and he nodded happily.

We went to get him some training equipment and then we decided to try and get some sleeping bags. As we were walking down the mall strip I spoke, "So what's going on with you and Uraraka?" I asked the greenette.

"Huh- Wha-! Nothing!" He said turning Crimson. I chuckled, "Uhuh, sure Izu." I said with a smirk. He turned even more red at my statement if that was even possible.

"W-Well what's going on with you and Kacchan?" He asked challengingly. I turned a slight pink at his words, "I dont know what you're referring to Izuku." I said.

"Really? Because when you teleported into the boys locker room to beat mineta up, you seemed to look at him longer than you looked at anyone else." He said a small smirk on his innocent face.

I looked at him shocked, "What!? No! I was just...admiring him?" I said but it sounded more like a question. He chuckled, "Sure Y/N." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him and we continued walking. All of a sudden a man with a black hoodie on stopped us. "Hello I'm I'm big fan of both of you." He said with a scratchy voice.

"Um- thanks." I said flatly. I was getting a weird vibe off this freak. He had red eyes under his hood and he had pale skin.

He continued, "It truly is a shock to see you here." He said wrapping both of his arms around me and Izuku's shoulders.

"Sir, back the fuck up." I said warily. He didn't listen and he put four fingers on our necks. "I didn't expect to see you again so soon." He said.

I sensed immediate danger and I noticed how there were many civilians around us so it would be foolish to fight back. "Tomura Shigiraki." Izuku said.

My eyes widened, ofcourse it was him. Who else was a crusty ass bitch with a scratchy voice? "What do you want Shigiraki?" I asked seriously.

"I just want to talk. Don't make a scene and no one will get hurt." He said sinisterly. "The heroes will catch you if you try anything in such a public place." Izuku said.