Chapter 57

"So how's Shoto?" Touya asked me. I looked up from the book I was reading. We were sitting on the sofa, chilling. The rest of the league had gone out to a meeting but Touya was told to stay with me, which I honestly didn't mind at all.

"Toto it's been two and a half months since I last saw him." I responded. Yup. It's been two and a half months since I last saw my family and friends.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of them. He rolled his eyes, "I know that. I meant when you saw him last. How is he?" Touya queried.

"Well...he's a bit of a theorist. He's funny but I don't think he knows that he is and he still likes soba. He also still hates Enji but who the fuck doesn't?" I chuckled.

He chuckled a little, "How about Natsuo?" He asked about his other brother. "He's in medical school. I don't get to see him that often anymore but when I do we play mortal combat." I smiled as I reminisced on the fun that I had with the Todorokis. Everyone except Enji ofcourse.

"Do you win?" He smirked in question. I smirked back, "Ofcourse I do. I learnt from the best." I shrugged, reminiscing on how Touya taught me to play video games. "I'd like to think I am." He chuckled lightly.

"How about Fuyumi? How is she?" He asked. "She's as sweet as ever. I see her when I go and visit Sho. She's always making the best food." I smiled.

He nodded and after awhile he spoke again, "Tell me about your friends." He requested. I nodded, "Sure." I thought for a second.

"The ones I hang out with the most are Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Katsuki. I hang out with Izuku, Hitoshi and Shoto too but I hang out with them outside of school." I told him.

"The ones I hang out with in school are called the Bakusquad. Well...that's what my friend Kaminari calls us." I chuckled. He hummed, "What are they like?" He asked.

I hummed in contemplation for a second, "Well Mina is my girl best friend. She's the fashionista of the group but she's also like a tomboy." I said. "Like you?" He asked raising a brow.

"Yeah, like me." I smiled a little. "Kirishima is the sunshine of the group. He's always in a good mood." I said. Touya nodded, telling me to continue.

"Kaminari is the idiot of the group. He's also the biggest flirt. He likes annoying the hell out of Katsuki. And me at times." I added. Touya hummed, "He hasn't hit on you, has he?" He questioned darkly.

"Not really." I deceived. I didn't want Kaminari dead. Yet. He nodded and I continued, "Sero is Kaminari's partner in crime. They're always getting into trouble together and he's a sweet guy too." I said.

He nodded and told me to continue. "Then there's Katsuki. He's the short tempered one." I smiled fondly. He raised a brow, "Like you?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah. I'd say he's my closest...friend." I said. The word friend haunted me. I knew I was in love with him and I wanted to tell him. I couldn't though, not right now.

"He's the one that you saved, right?" He asked me. I nodded, "You remembered?" I questioned in slight surprise. He nodded, "He's kinda hard to forget when you were crying his name for an hour."

"Not only that but I also suspect you have a crush on him but let's not go there because as I said, no dating until you're married." He said dead serious.

I groaned, "You're being overprotective." I said in annoyance. "I don't care. No boys." He spoke with a slight glare. "But what if it's a nice boy?" I asked with a smile.

"'WhaT iF iT's a NiCe bOy?'" He mocked me. "No is no. Now if I have to murder someone, I will." He said in a protective tone. I rolled my eyes and just then the doors opened up and in walked all the villains.