Chapter 49

Class 1-A had all decided to visit Midoriya who was currently in the hospital for his broken limbs. The 18 student walked into the room and Midoriya beamed.

He had lost consciousness after he felt the adrenaline wear off as he screamed into the night. He was currently in the hospital being treated and was set to leave later today.

"Hey Midoriya." Kirishima said as the class crowded around his bed. "How are you feeling?" Uraraka asked with kind eyes.

"I'm ok." Midoriya said solemnly. "I brought a melon!" Mineta shouted lifting a melon into the air. Todoroki was standing with Shinso at the side of Midoriya's bed.

"I'm sorry we couldn't save them Todoroki." Midoriya said quietly. The half and half looked up, "Don't be. We have another chance." He said in a hopeful tone.

"What are you talking about?" Midoriya said looking up at the boy. "I overheard All-Might talking to Yaoyorozu and she told him that she placed a tracker on the nomu that was there last night." Kirishima said.

"If we ask her to make another-" Kirishima continued but was cut off by Iida. "Absolutely not. That's against the law and you're putting yourselves in danger." He said.

"It's the only chance we have of saving them." Kirishima challenged. "Iida's right, It's better if we leave this to the police and heroes." Asui said.

"We need to save them! Don't you understand!?" Kirishima screamed. "Bakugo is my best friend and Y/N is one of my closest too! I didn't even get the chance to try and save them! I can't let up this chance to get them back!" Kirishima shouted, tears in his eyes.

"Kirishima's right. I was there and I couldn't even save them. My best friend was ripped right out of my grasp. She doesn't deserve this. She's already going through so much inner turmoil and she doesn't need the villains to fuck with her head any more than you guys have." Todoroki said coldly.

"Todoroki that's not fair. We haven't done anything to Y/N." Hagakure said. "Really!? You haven't done anything!?" Shinso shouted.

"I'm pretty sure a few days ago you were calling her and Bakugo villains! Don't be a fucking liar because we all know the truth. You excluded her from everything on a daily basis. Don't even get me started on you Iida, you bastard!" Shinso seethed.

"Calm down Hitoshi." Shoto said. Shinso gritt his teeth and stared at Midoriya's hospital sheets. "They're both right. Y/N didn't deserve the bullying you all put her through. She certainly doesn't deserve being kidnapped either. She was right in my grasp and so was Kacchan. So if I get another chance at saving them, I'll take it." Midoriya said.

"This is irresponsible! Don't do this! The Pro's will save them we don't need to get involved!" Iida shouted. "Stop it Iida!" A voice said from the back of the room.

The class turned around to see Mina staring at him with tears in her eyes. She walked up to him, "You're supposed to be class president but you bullied Y/N ever since the incident with Monoma."

"She saved you from Stain but instead of being grateful all you did was call her a villain!" Mina shouted tears streaming down her face.

"Just know if she becomes a villain or something it's on your head!" She shouted in pain. "My best friend is gone and probably not coming back because of you!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, hot tears streaming down her cheeks.

She put her head in her hands and sobbed. Kirishima frowned at her shaking figure and wrapped his arms around her. She put her face into his neck and clung to his shirt.

The class decided to disperse but before they all left they warned Kirishima, Todoroki, Shinso, Mina and Midoriya not to try saving the two kidnapped students.