Chapter 89

"Good afternoon everyone, you're watching Japan Today! We have a special guest joining us this broadcast. Can anyone guess who it is?" She hyped, "Everyone please give a warm welcome to Nova!" Igarashi introduced me.

I smiled wide as I sat on the blue sofa infront of her. I waved at the live studio audience and they screamed. I chuckled as I looked back to the presenter.

I had spoken to her a few times before as she was well known for interviewing heroes and I had once been on here with Keigo a while back.

"Thank you for joining us today." She said. I tilted my head with a smile, "Thank you for having me." I said sweetly. "So you're nominated for No. 1 at the billboard awards next week. How does it feel to be nominated?" She asked me.

I puffed out air my eyes widening, "It's crazy and it's such an honor that I'm even considered worthy of that title. My fans are amazing and I couldn't be here today without them." I chuckled softly.

I then looked at the crowd, "Thank you all so much for supporting me. It means so much." I said to everyone. They all broke out in a cheer and they did a standing ovation.

When they calmed down the interviewer spoke, "I dont believe you've spoken about what it was like to be kidnapped by the League of Villains. If you don't mind, could you give us an outlook on how it was?" She asked me.

I hummed and nodded my head, "It was like tredding on eggshells everyday. The leader was very flippant but that doesn't mean to say I was scared of him, no. I think it was more of me annoying him. It brought me joy to piss him off in such a dark time in my life." I told her.

She laughed, "You annoyed him? How did that work out?" She asked me. I laughed a little at the memory, "I would eat all the Ramen in the base and I would insult him often. It was the only thing I could do for the 3 months I was there." I told her.

The audience laughed and she continued, "Did you miss anyone while you were away?" She queried. I nodded my head earnestly, "Oh I did. Everyday I missed my friends. My family too." I informed her as I shifted in my seat.

She frowned, "I bet you missed All-Might alot, huh?" She said to me. I nodded, "Yeah. Being without my dad for 3 months was hard." I frowned at the thought.

She nodded and changed the topic, "So you're going up against Hawks and Endeavor for that No. 1 title. How are you feeling about that?" She asked as she drank a bit of her tea from the table.

I chuckled, "With Keigo its just harmless jabs. I've always bullied him about taking his spot one day so now that I'm actually there, it's real competitive." I smiled as I spoke.

She nodded her head, "How about with Endeavor? He was just here y'know. You missed him by a hair." She stated. I scowled and thought of bumping into him.

"Endeavor isn't the nicest person. Especially to me. He seems to look down on me even after I've proved time and time again that I'm just as equally as good as him- if not better," I shook my head as I frowned at the floor.

"With Keigo it's all lighthearted but I can guarantee you if I win, Enji will throw a riot. He's a sore loser and if he loses to a teenager let alone a girl, his sexist ass will throw a fit." I rolled my eyes as I twiddle my promise ring.

She frowned, "I can see how that must be upsetting for you. You grew up around him so he must have been terrible towards you if you have such a strong hatred for him. Im guessing it's all bad blood there?" She queried.

I nodded my head, "I'm afraid so." I told her, the cameras recording live. "What do you think makes you clash so much?" She enquired as she adjusted her clip board.