Chapter 3

I woke up to a bright light blinding me. Squinting my eyes, I sat up. "Oh good, your awake." Recovery girl said to me as she walked over with a clipboard between her hands.

I looked at her, trying to process what had happened, "Recovery girl? What the hell am I doing here?" I questioned. She walked over to me and hit me on the head with her cane.

"Owww." I said rubbing my head. "Mind your language Y/N." Her  once was scornful making me sigh. "You fainted during the quirk assessment test."

"What? Why?" Many questions sat on the tip of my tongue. "Unfortunately I don't know. But Midoriya and you fainted at the same time."

I raised a brow, "Who's Midoriya?" She shook her head, ignoring my question, "If you're feeling better you should head to class, Midoriya already woke up."

"Yeah, ok. Thanks Recovery girl." I heaved myself off the nurse bed and walking out.

I walked to class and swung the door open. I keep forgetting how fragile these doors are. Damn. The class stopped talking and looked at me.

"Yagi! Your back!" A girl with brown hair exclaimed. "Yeah, are you ok?" A girl with pink skin asked.

She was followed by more questions of my well-being. I was being surrounded with questions of concern. "I'm fine." I said slightly pissed off by the attention.

I didn't like being trapped and when I was feeling stuck, I got angry and defensive very quickly.

"By the way Yagi, you got first on the quirk assessment test." A boy with red hair said. "Damn right." I said with a smirk because my confidence is something I helplessly cling to.

I saw Toshi shaking his head from his seat in the corner of the room.

I sat down, looked around and then the door swung open.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" I heard my dad's voice boom.

Why is this man so damn loud?? Who am I kidding I'm no mouse either.

"All Might!?" The class all exclaimed as I watched my father stand infront of the class. Their excitement was evident and it made me internally chuckle at their enthusiasm.

He walked to the front and started talking. "Today we'll be testing your limitations during battle, by a one on one combat tournament."

The class buzzed at the mention of combat. I just sat there and smirked, ready to win this thing. Competition was lined in my blood and I reveled in it. It kept me on my toes and my blood pumping.

"But to be a hero, you all need costumes." He pressed a button and numbered cases came out from the wall.

"Go and change and meet me at training gym gamma."

I made my way to the front and took my case. I walked to the changing rooms, the girls following behind me.

When I got there, I opened my case to take a look at my hero costume.