Chapter 32

The day before I had to go back to school, Keigo told me he had arranged an interview with the biggest news channel in Japan.

He told me he would be going on there with me. Let's just say I had alot of fun.

"Welcome back to Japan Daily! Today we have 2 very special guests with us. She's been on the rise lately due to her heroism and strength at such a young age, it's Nova!" The news presenter introduced me. The camera focusing on me as I sat across from her.

The live audience went crazy at the mention of me. "With her is the winged hero and 3rd hero on the charts, Hawks!" She said. The girls in the audience screamed at Keigo.

"Hello you two, thanks for being here with us today!" She beamed sitting across from us. "Pleasure to be here." I smirked. A few males in the crowd whistled.

I blushed and she carried on, "So, Nova, what's it like interning with Hawks?" She asked sweetly. "Well, he's kinda annoying." I frowned in fake disappointment.

"Hey, no I'm not." He smirked at me. "Yeah you are, I don't see the hype to be honest Ichaniko." I said to our interviewer.

She giggled and Hawks spoke, "Why are you so mean to me." He chuckled. "I don't know Keigo. Why are you so annoying?" I challenged.

"Nah you love me." He smirked ruffling my hair. "Who told you that lie?" I asked in disgust as I swatted his arm away. The interviewer laughed, "You two act like siblings, it's adorable!"

She continued, "Do you see Hawks as an older brother?" She asked me. I sighed and leaned back, "Yeah he's like your annoying brother that walks into your room, stares at you, knocks your shit down, smirks and walks away without closing the door." I grumbled.

The audience laughed and Keigo chuckled. "Has he ever done that?" Ichaniko asked. I nodded, "Way too many times. I beat the shit out of him though." I smirked.

The audience laughed as Keigo groaned, "She abuses me." He cried in fake anguish. "Shut up Chicken feed. I wouldn't do shit if you weren't a little bitch all the time." I rolled me eyes.

He hooked his arm around my shoulder and laughed, "You really are my little sister." He chuckled. I deadpanned, looked at the camera and scrunched my nose up, the audience laughing in response.

The reporter spoke, "So, Nova, what happened when you beat the Hero Killer?" She asked. Keigo let me go and I spoke, "Well, me and Keigo were patrolling when we saw the smoke rising from the middle of Hosu so we immediately sprung into action." I explained.

"Then the creature jumped at us and at first he just kept regenerating. I then figured out a way to beat him and dance around the problem so we could get out to help the other pro's. After we defeated him, we ran towards the smoke and I heard a scream from an alleyway." I paused.

"I then told Keigo I would be going towards the sound and that he should send backup as soon as possible. I ran towards the alley and as I turned the corner I saw the Hero Killer set about my classmates. I immediately sprung into action and soon enough I had beaten him." I shrugged.

"And thanks to your heroic act the biggest threat to heroes in Japan is behind bars!" She beamed. The crowd screamed at me in appreciation.

"Well it's what heroes do." I smiled, causing a few guys to whistle again. "And we're thankful to have someone as inspirational as you in the hero world." She said.

"So, Nova, the fans want to know, what do you think of Endeavor?" She asked. I crossed my legs and leaned back on the couch, "Well, Ichaniko, do you want the honest truth?" I asked. She nodded in response.