Chapter 33

I finished my internship with Keigo and went back home to my Dad. As soon as I walked through the door my dad told me how proud he was of me.

I told him all the details of the internship and I told him about my fight with the Hero Killer. The next day I got to school and walked to class. I slammed the door open and walked in.

"Y/N!" Mina beamed, jumping on me and almost knocking me over. "Hey Meens." I giggled a little as I pat her head. "Ayy it's the celebrity!" Kami said from Bakugos grip.

I looked over to see Katsuki holding Sero and Kaminari by the backs of their uniform collars. I then noticed Katsuki's hair was slicked down and it reminded me he went to Best Jeanist. I snorted a little trying to hold back a laugh.

"Don't you dare Blasty!" He shouted. I couldn't help it, I burst out into laughter and walked over to them. Well- more like staggered seeing as I was dying of laughter.

Mina was also laughing with me but she was just snickering where as, I was howling almost falling over. He dropped Kami and Sero and stormed over to me.

"I said stop laughing, damnit!" he shouted. His hair poofed back up causing me to laugh even more to the point where tears were coming out my eyes. He growled and lunged at me to grab the collar of my shirt.

I grabbed his hand and twisted it, kicking him in the shins as he fell onto his knees. I stopped laughing and narrowed my eyes at him. I bent down to his kneeling figure, his hands in my grasp.

"I think you forgot not to mess with me. It's been a week so I'll let you off this time. But if you ever try and hit me while we're not training, I will personally kick your sorry ass. Do I make myself clear, Katsuki Bakugo?" I said into his left ear.

The class was pin drop quiet. He didn't respond so I spoke, "What? Cat caught your tongue Katsuki?" I asked with a smirk.

I looked back into his eyes and he finally spoke, "Fine, just let me go." He said looking away with a slight pink hue to his cheeks.

I smirked and let his hands go as he got up. "How are you?" I asked. He growled, "I hate Best Jeanist." He scowled.

I sighed, "I knew that you would, He really is a control freak, isn't he?" I asked. He nodded with a scowl.

"I think the people that changed the most are those 4!" Kiri said from another conversation across the class room. It caught my attention and I looked over.

"Oh yeah the hero Killer!" Kami said. "Y/N you were so cool for taking him down!" Ojiro said. "Thanks but it was nothing." I waved them off as I stood next to Katsuki.

"Ate you kidding Y/N!? You beat Stain! Stop being modest!" Uraraka said. I shrugged, "Its what a hero does."

"You're really famous now, huh?" Shoji asked. "Ofcourse she is. She hit 15 million on Instagram yesterday and she hasn't even posted anything!" Hagakure cried.

"It's honestly an amazing feat Y/N." Yaoyorozu said. "Thank you." I said with a little bow.

"But now that I think of it the Hero Killer is kinda cool don't you think? I mean have you seen the video that's been going around on the internet about him?" Kami said.

I frowned teleported behind him and smacked him upside the head. "Oww! Y/N that hurt!" He cried.

"Think about what you're saying idiot! He hospitalized Iidas brother and if u don't shut up and be considerate I'll hospitalize you." I threatened.

"Oh yeah! I'm really sorry Iida! I didn't mean to offend you!" He cried. "No it's quite alright. It's true that the Hero Killer is quite a tenacious villain and his ideals were right but his execution and how he killed heroes was wrong." Iida said.