Chapter 41 || Tired (A/C)

⚠️Small smut warning⚠️
--
Isaac POV*

I sat on the church bench as I tried to follow what Aubrey and Marc were trying to say. "So now we need to move on to the next step." Aubrey stood at the front of the church, Marc next to her. Lukas was sitting on the other bench next to me. They decided they needed a plan again, but I didn't want to be involved this time, one arrow in my leg is more than enough.

"If we don't get rid of those hunters for good will never be free." She preached, fully taking the lead. Marc looked like he was a part of it but it was obvious he didn't completely agree. "And how were you planning to do that?" Lukas asked.

I yawed as I tried to follow the conversation. Last night took a lot out of me. The running, the arrow, the rat... and most of all the powers. Every last bit of energy I had was drained after I calmed down. I could barely stand when I came back to the rest. But that could've also been Lukas's fault just a little.

I watched them as they kept agreeing, my eyes slowly closing. "We could also just run more-" Marc suggested. But Aubrey didn't agree.

"I've been running for long enough- I'm kind of over it," Lukas argued back. Marc shrugged and took a seat on the front bench.

I moved in my seat as a last attempt to stay awake, but that didn't seem to work. I didn't hear what they were saying as I closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.

"Hey! you awake?" I suddenly shot up as Lukas appeared infront of me. "Yeah- I'm awake. " I sat up and looked around. "Wait how did I get here?" I looked around confused, this wasn't the church, right? "You like it? I found this room last night and decided to make it look nicer." He smiled. I looked around suspiciously. "Where did you find a mattress?" I asked as I looked under me. A suspiciously clean mattress was lying in the middle of the empty room. "Oh, it was still here." He smirked as he got down next to me. "But that's not important right now-" he smirked, leaning closer. "What is is how we're gonna use it." He flirted.

"Heh.." I let out a flustered sigh as I leaned back. He put his hand on my chest and pushed me down completely.  "What are you-" I stuttered as he leaned over me. He smirked as he moved his hand down towards my waist.
"Isn't that obvious?" He flirted.

Right! I get it. This is another dream. I stood up and walked towards the door. Trying to wake myself up. "Hey what are you-" he tried to stop me, but just as I turned the handle it all disappeared and I was back in the church.

I shot up in my seat, I didn't see anyone when I looked around. Did they leave?

"What were you dreaming about?" I suddenly heard a voice from behind me. I turned around to see Marc behind me. "What! Nothing!" I lied, my face turning bright red. He raises his eyebrows. "You sure, you were making all kinds of noises." He smirked. "I wasn't- I just- uh-" I tried but no explanation seemed right.

He let out a laugh as he leaned back. He was about to say something again when the door opened and Lukas and Aubrey came back. "Did you have to get so much?" Lukas asked, his hands full of clothes. "Yeah. If we're gonna be staying here longer I at least want to be comfortable," she said back.

They walked up the aisle until they reached the benches Lukas dropped the stuff onto one of them and turned to me, looking a little surprised. "Hey! You're awake?" He smiled. I blushed as the dream flashed up again. I stood up and forced a smile. "Y-yeah."

"Everything okay?" He asked as he took a step towards me. I took a step back, making him look even more confused. "I'm fine! Just-" I took a few steps back." I need to go to the bathroom!" I turned around and ran towards the nearest room.

"But we don't have-" I hear Lukas yell after me but before he could finish the sentence I closed the door behind me, leaning against it. I can believe this. I can't believe this just happened. I looked up towards the ceiling and I let out a long sigh. "Did I seriously just get hard from a dream." complained to myself. "Come on, Issac. Get yourself together." I sighed as I looked down. There's only one way to fix this.

But just as I was about to reach down I heard a knock from behind me. "Isaac, you okay?" It was Lukas, I let out a groan as I put my hand back down. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said back, closing my eyes. "Then why did you run away like that?" He asked. I let out a sigh as I turned my head towards the door. "It's nothing, please just- I wanna be alone right now," I said. "Did I do something?" He asked after a bit of silence. Oh, you have no idea,

"No, no you didn't." I sighed as I turned away again, "I just really need you to go-" I begged him to leave, my 'problem' was starting to be hard to ignore. "Can- can I please just come in." He said again. I let out a sigh before forcing myself to turn around. I opened the door, letting him inside.

I hid behind the door for a bit as he walked past me. I closed to door behind him, facing away from him. "Thank you.." he smiled. He tried to look at my face, but I was too embarrassed to look back at him. "Why did you run away like that?" He asked again. "I- it's hard to explain just-" I tried.

He walked even closer to me and tried to look at me again. "You can just tell me, remember what we said. No more secrets." He tried as he stood behind me.

"I- am just... tired." I lied, and he let out a frustrated sigh. "That does t explain why you ran from me, or why you won't look at me!" He said sounding frustrated. He walked up to me and forced me to turn around. "Please just- look at me." He repeated. I turned around and leaned against the door, still not looking up. I begged he wouldn't notice my 'situation', but it was already too late.

"I just don't-" he stopped in the middle of the sentence, his eyes drifting down. My face turned bright red as he noticed what was up.

"Oh..." he said surprised. "OH!" He realized why I ran away now. "I'm sorry I just-" I couldn't look at him at all, and what was worse, his noticing didn't seem to make it go away, it somehow on,y turned me on more.

"How- what-" he asked as he looked at me. "I don't wanna talk about it..." I hoped he would just leave.. "please just- ill be back in a bit I just-" this was the worst thing that's ever happened to me. Besides almost dying.

"I would appreciate it if you just went back to the other..." I said as I leaned against the door, still looking away.

"Well. That's one thing I could do..." he said as he stepped closer. I looked up as he placed his hand next to my head. He looked me in the eyes. "Or.." he smirked. He put his knees in between my legs. "Or I could help you..."

"W-what?"