Chapter 20 || Dream (A/C)

⚠️Warning: it gets kinda spicy~⚠️
--

Isaac POV*

"I like you too," Lukas said as he smirked down at me. "Y-you do?" I asked nervously, he leaned in closer and closer until our lips almost touched, "Yeah, I have for a while." He smirked.

"I-" I didn't know what to say. I looked away embarrassed. He grabbed my face, forced me to look at him, and kissed me.

Hold on, what's going on? I struggled to get him to stop. He pulled away confused. "What's wrong? I thought you wanted this" he asked. "No- yes- I mean- I do..." I stuttered. "Then why not just let it happen?" He leaned down again, moving his hands towards my waist as he started kissing my neck.

My mind was still saying no, but the rest of me was saying yes. Maybe he's right... maybe I should just let it happen...

He continued making his way down my neck, his hand had found its way into my shirt. I let out a soft moan, the kissing combined with everything else that was happening was turning me on. Lukas seemed to notice it as well.

"See, I told you it would be better if you just let it happen." He smirked. He seemed a bit different today, but then again, I wasn't complaining. he lifted his head again and reconnected our lips. At first, it was sweet but soon he asked for permission and his tongue was in my mouth. I tried my best to copy his movements.

As I struggled to breathe, I grabbed his sleeves and subconsciously pulled him closer. We broke apart and he went back to kissing down my neck. I kept making all kinds of noises I didn't have control over them anymore. I felt him smirk against my skin.

He moved his knee up, brushing up against my already growing erection. "W-Wait--' I tried to stop him but the sensation was too much. He didn't stop and deep down I didn't want him to. His hand moved down and lingered at the top of my pants

"Wait- "I tried again as I put my hand on his chest but he still wouldn't listen, he continued down slowly, reaching into my pants--

I suddenly shot up in my bed, my heart beating faster than I thought possible. I ran my hands over my face looking around the room. what the hell was that? Did that just happen? I thought back to the dream, feeling my face turn redder by the second. I dropped down onto the bed again, pulling my pillow over my face.

I can't believe that just happened. Now it was going to be even harder to tell him, and how was I supposed to spend the whole day with him today without it being incredibly awkward,

I dropped the pillow back on the bed and stared at the ceiling, secretly wishing the dream had continued just a little longer...

I went downstairs, my dad had already made breakfast. I sat down at the table and began eating, still pretty sleepy. "YOu excited?' my dad asked, I hadn't even noticed him sitting down at the table with me. I had to think for a second about what he meant. "the festival is today right?" he asked, probably thinking he was wrong. "Oh- yeah, it is..." I finally answered. "I guess I'm excited..."

I wasn't sure how I felt. Mostly because I wasn't sure what to expect. "Is Ava coming with you?" he briefly looked up from his plate. "she is," I nodded but she's not the one I'm worried about... I finished breakfast and got up to go get dressed. "well have fun!" My dad yelled after me as I went up the stairs.

I looked through my closet for some 'decent' looking clothes, or at least something nicer looking than the clothes I usually wear. they are fine for everyday activities but maybe not for an event like this, not that I cared, but I know Ava would. I got changed and headed towards Ava's place. The festival was later tonight but I didn't want to stay home alone with my thoughts, especially not after that dream.

Lukas was going to meet us at Ava's house later, well, at some point tonight. I drew him a map of the town so he could find the place though I had no idea when he would arrive. I'm not even sure if he had a way of telling the time. So I guess we'll just have to wait.

I got to Ava's house a few minutes later. It's not a long walk from my house. She let me in and we went to her room. She was more excited about the festival than I was.

"So which one looks better?" She held up one outfit after the other. "Why are you asking me that?" I shrugged. She let out a sigh as she lowered the outfits. "I just wanted your opinion..." she turned around and stared at herself in the mirror.

"I can see you also tried something different..." she smirked, referring to my clothes. "Well, I-" I looked into my lap, starting to feel embarrassed. I could sense Ava was still smirking but she didn't say anything.

"So how do you plan to do it?" She asked after a while. I looked up at her again. "You know... tell him?" Oh, great she hasn't forgotten. Not that I thought she would... but I still hoped. "I don't know" I sighed. "You are going to tell him, right?" She asked again. looking at me through the mirror. "I want to It's just- I don't know how." I tried to make excuses. "You just tell him, It's not that hard," She laughed. "Yeah..."I sighed. Easier said than done...

It got quiet for a bit, Ava must've noticed I got nervous, she put down the clothes she was holding and took a seat next to me, "Hey come on, "she tried to reassure me. "just focus on the festival, just have fun. Don't worry too much about it, you'll be able to tell him soon enough, and even if you don't you'll at least have had fun..." she smiled "If you keep thinking about it you might ruin the fun for yourself..."

I let out a sigh and sat up. "You're right." I agreed. "Okay good-" she stood back up, "now help me choose what to wear. I laughed and got up, trying my best to help her in any way I could.

She spent the next hour or so just trying on different outfits. I gave my honest opinion of all of them but it still took Ava a long time to find 'the right one she called it, just in time too. As soon as she finished putting the rejects away, her mother yelled from downstairs.

"Ava, someone's here for you!" that must be Lukas... she smirked at me before going downstairs. I reluctantly followed after her. As I got down, I saw him in the doorway, looking like he always does. I smiled to myself as I stood next to Ava. "Took you long enough," she complained, letting him in. "I'm sorry," he said, rubbing the back of his head. He probably got lost. "it's fine." she sighed "but that's not the only problem..." she continued. We both looked at her confused. "Is that really what you gonna be wearing tonight," she said, oh no, not again...