Chapter 37 || Jail Break

Isaac POV*

"Okay- let's go over the plan one last time before we go," I had gotten up from the bench and once again stood at the altar, starting to feel a bit like a preacher at this point. "If we mess up" I started, not wanting to answer. "We won't we have a great plan" Lukas smiled at me. I took a deep breath as I went over each step carefully one more time.

"Ok so first of all"

- - -

I walked up to the prison, my hands tightly on the bag around my shoulder. I only have one shot at this, if he doesn't believe me everything will be ruined. As I got closer the guard stopped me. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked as he looked down at me. "I-" I pulled the potion out of the bag, showing it to him. "My dad told me to give this to the prisoner," I lied, playing he'd believe me.

He grabbed the bottle out of my hand, studying it carefully. "What is it?" He asked me. Oh shit- I didn't think of that. "Uhm, well my dad didn't tell me, he just told me to deliver it," I said, trying my best to sound as Convincing as possible.

He kept looking at me as he opened the bottle smelling the liquid inside. After a second he gave it back. "Fine. Be quick." He demanded as he let me through. I smiled brightly, making sure the guard did t see it, and went towards the cell Marc was in.

- - -

"Alright, you got in, what ate you going to do After that?" Aubrey commented as she leaned back in her chair. "I'll find a way to open the cells," I said simply. "Then you two make a distraction, so we can sneak out," I explained further

- - -

I walked into the small room which held the cells. Marc was still just sitting there like he was the last time I snuck in. I walked up to the bars carefully, as I was weirdly nervous. I watched him quietly as he lifted his head to look at me.

"Who are you?" He asked, looking at me confused. "That's not important," I said. "Then what are you doing here" he leaned his head against the wall as he kept staring at me. I didn't realize it last time, but he looked rough. Covered in dirt and scars. Making me wonder what the hell happened to him.

"I'm here to get you out," I smirked, a wave of confidence filling me. He burst into laughter. I looked over towards the entrance, hoping no one heard that. "What?! You're funny." He said as he wiped a tear away. I stared at him frustrated. "It's not a joke."

He huffed as he turned away from me again. "Thanks, kid, but I'm fine. I got what I deserved." He said quietly.

I took a step back, looking giver the cell door for the lock. It looked simple enough but there's no way I'd be able to pick it. Guess I'll just have to resort to brute force.

I thought about asking Marc to do it, but he obviously didn't want to help me get him out. I grabbed the lock and tried my best to get it off, and unexpectedly it came off really easy. I mean I knew I was strong, but this was a little more than I was expecting, it's not like I ever tried it before.

Marc got up after the sudden noise and walked over to the door. "What! How did you?" He stumbled, surprised by what I did. He kept staring at me as I threw the lock away, bad choice, it ended up making a lot more noise than expected. But luckily the guard didn't hear me.