"She has 3 days left. Before the big party, It's a ball... Also, you guys don't have to get worried by your face, The party was said to wear a Masks there. So basically in short—We'll be wearing a mask and that's the easiest way to kill everyone, every business people. And get the money. The key for this Mission is Y/n. She's the only person who can kill the person who threw a party." Mikey explained.

"Why?" Kakucho was startled by it.

"Why, You asked...? Because that guy is a hoe, he is a mother fucker who just roam around the Country to get Whores. But he often do Human trafficking. Like the Haitani Brothers do." Sanzu replied.

"Wait for real!?" Rindou asked "That jerk. We are confident that he'll love Y/n-" Sanzu cut his sentence when Takeomi butt in.

"So... You are basically telling us that you'll sacrifice Y/n just to complete this mission? That guy is dangerous, Sanzu, Mikey. If you let him have Y/n, Y/n's life will be draw on the line. One wrong move of Y/n, She'll die! You guys.... I won't sacrifice no one! Especially that woman.."

"Well... It's up to her, honestly. If she do one wrong move, then she die." Sanzu were replying like it was nothing.

"He's a jerk." Rindou pointed at him "Literally, She uses Y/n for her body and now they'll act like they don't care? Tch. Don't act all cool, Sanzu. Because you don't look cool, you look stupid." Kokonoi and the others expression have changed.

"Tch, I don't need no one's opinion." Sanzu said, with a mad tone. Rolled his eyes on them.

"He's crazy." Kanji added.

"I don't want to hear any objections. If anyone get in my way. I will kill them, showing no mercy." Mikey left the room and Sanzu went to follow him.

"This ain't cool anymore." Kokonoi mumbled "Sacrificing someone's life, huh...? Bruh, we often do that Everyone." Rindou Replied.

Takeomi let out a sigh and replied.

"You guys are a monster, I ain't gonna lie."

"Criminals, we are talking about Criminals here, Takeomi-san. There's no way a Criminal's heart will melt just for a Girl." Kokonoi left the room.

"They're getting on my nerves." Kakucho mumbled "If that's what they wanted to do, then let Y/n decide it first. She's a stripper, why involve someone who's not in the team? Ugh! What a pain in the Ass." Rindou groaned.

"They didn't even discussed my Mission for today. Just

"This is annoying." Kakucho left the room, so do Rindou.

"They are hella crazy." Takeomi lit a Cigarette again and puffed it out "This generation is crazy." Kanji replied and they left the room.

_

Y/n's Pov:

*sneeze*

"What the hell.... Did someone is talking behind my back?" I annoyingly mumbled "You just catch a cold. You are overthinking."

Ran and I were smoking somewhere around the corner, outside a  restaurant.

"It's almost 6, do you perhaps someone you're meeting with, today? *blow*" I asked "We're having dinner. Don't embarrass yourself." He chuckled "Oh wow, you think of me as an Idiot? You wanna fight, or something?" I asked.

He grabbed both of my Wrists and leaned near me.

"Are you sure you wanna fight me? Me? A criminal? You'll end up dead, Y/n." He said, He blew a smoke onto my face, that causes me to cough, "W-what the fuck!? *cough*" but before I cough it out.