Episode 100

(Last episode! Added this music for some scenes here! 10800 words!)

Cemetery (Next Day)

Izuku prays in front of the grave of his mother.

"It's been a while since I visited your grave, Mom. I miss you..." Izuku sits down in front of the grave. "Hey, remember that time when you told me how to unlock your power. Well... I haven't figured it out yet. The soft part...".

Izuku touches the family grave and smiles, "Great news to tell you. Yosetsu got married, Denki and Kyoka are together, and Togaru proposed to Momo. This all happened for only 2 days. And yet here I am, still the person who wants to move on.".

Izuku stands up and breathes in and out, "Guess that's all for now. Seeya, Mom. I love you.".

He turns and looks for Toga's grave. After a moment, he found it and stares at it.

"It's been a while. Not only that, I saw you a few years ago... But... It wasn't really the you that I saw, just someone that has the same name and face. Another version of you. Sorry... I kissed someone that I lost after... I kissed a version of Uraraka, and then you... But..." Izuku wipes a tear, "I wish it was you... My Toga...".

He grabs something from his pocket and places it down. A picture of him and Toga. "Remember this picture? We took this in the Galleon when no one's around.".

Izuku then turns around and smiles, "Let's meet again someday...". He left the cemetery.

Someone was hiding and was listening.

'Izuku...'.

The person follows him.

With the crew

They were in the Snack Safari to eat lunch.

"Ne, where's Marvelous-san?" Yosetsu asked with his head on the table.

"That's weird... He's never late like this before..." Denki did a thinking pose, "He said he's visiting someone.".

Kyoka gasped, "Don't tell me-! He's seeing someone?!".

They look at Kyoka with stars in her eyes.

"How can you do that?" Togaru questioning the eyes.

"Such a peculiar skill for a fangirl." Momo comments.

"Maybe he's taking his time in the cemetery." Ibara said.

"Eh? How can you be so sure, Ibara?" Yosetsu asked.

"He told me before we left." Ibara smiles.

"Eh? He told you, but not us?" Denki asked.

"Maybe he doesn't want us to know because, you know..." Kyoka gestures as they understand.

"Well, let's order him the curry he wants to cheer him up." Togaru said as Momo nods.

"Right."

With Izuku

He was walking and thinking, "Maybe I should visit Iida... I can ask his wife to make a machine... But... Oh! I should ask Basco! Maybe he knows about the Universal Stream!". Izuku then stops walking.

"You can stop sneaking..." Izuku turns around and saw the person show himself.

"What do you want, Itsuka?"

"Uhm... I heard you when I visited the cemetery... And I was worried, so I followed you!" Kendo explains.

Izuku grins, "Don't worry. I'm fine.".