Episode 83

Hospital (Next Day)

Kyoka runs through the hospital halls while pushing away some nurses.

"OI! KYOKA!" Denki shouts as the crew follows her.

"Tell me it's not true, Togaru!" Izuku said while running.

"I want to believe that too, but... What if it's true?!" Togaru questions as they both tsked.

"CHOTTO MATTE KUDASAI, LUKA-SAN!" Yosetsu yells, but Kyoka didn't listen and opens the hospital door to see doctors around a patient.

"Doctor! Please tell me you were joking about-" The Doctor stops her from speaking and looks down.

"It's true... You know she's been diagnosed with comatose, but... We never expected her to passed in this matter. I would like to apologize for your lost... We tried everything." The Doctor bows as Kyoka was shocked. She looks at Naomi's body and comes closer. She hugs her tight as she tears and screams in pain.

The crew was at the door just looking at her pitifully.

"Luka-san used to watch over that kid, right...?" Yosetsu asked as they nod.

"She wish for her to regain consciousness and put her to an orphanage, but..." Togaru can't explain.

"The feeling of losing someone is far more painful than any heartbreak." Denki quotes as Momo nods.

"We should try to comfort her... It's the only way to calm her for now..." Momo suggested.

"No... Giving her space is more important. Let her spend her time here." Izuku said.

"But-!"

"Doc." Izuku stops Denki from talking. "That kid and the other two weren't the only ones she lost.".

They closed the door.

"She lost her parents as well." Izuku said as he sits down on the chair as they were surprised except for Togaru.

Togaru leans against a wall beside Izuku, "She doesn't want to think about it.".

"Luka-san's parents... When did it happen?" Yosetsu asked.

"Remember the plane crash from Haneda Airport?" Izuku asked.

"The Haneda Crash last year? Why, Marvelous-san?" Yosetsu asked.

"Her parents were there." He said as the three gasped.

"Imagine just only 100km away from Shorty's city from the airport, and all of the sudden, the plane crashed." Togaru said.

"Unbelievable." Momo looks through the tiny window of the door to look at Kyoka still mourning over Naomi's body.

"They said that the crash occurred when they arrived, but for some reason, the plane had a malfunction that made their landing too rough... Half of it managed to survive and the other half died..." Denki looks down. "It's unthinkable that Kyoka's parents were there.".

"Why Kyoka-san did not tell about the specific incident to us?" Momo asked.

"She doesn't want to remember how she felt alone... It happened 2 weeks before those street kids died... Half the month, Kyoka felt devastated." Izuku said.

"She starts thieving the Zangyack for money to save for Naomi's treatment, but all of it were put to waste and the doctors had done their job..." Togaru sighs, "Kyoka is feeling traumatic right now...".

"What can we possibly do in order for her to feel better?" Momo asked.

"There's nothing much we can do, but give her space." Izuku stands up. "Let's leave her be.".