Episode 8

After Izuku asked, the girl did a curtsy before introducing herself.

"My name is Momo Yaoyorozu but I have a different name..." She stayed quiet for a moment and the crew waited patiently. "I am Ahim De Famille. A princess from the royal family, Famille." She then starts walking towards them.

"Didn't Zangyack deal with that family? Also, I thought they were at a different country or... maybe planet." Denki said figuring out.

"You managed to run all the way out here, by yourself?" Togaru said.

"So, what's the princess want with us?" Kyoka followed.

"Well..." She gripped the wanted poster she was holding "I would like to join your crew. I WANT TO BECOME A PIRATE!" She said with determination in her eyes.

"Are you stupid or something?" Kyoka said. "I'm pretty sure a princess isn't cut out for this line of work." Kyoka mocked her.

"I CAN DO IT! I shall try my best to be of use." Momo said still holding the wanted poster.

Denki stepped in and asked "Why would you want to become a pirate?" Momo looked down.

"My other home is gone... but many of my people have taken refuge on other territories. I wish to stand as an example for them, so that they may take pride as survivors of my country." She explained to them her reason until Izuku jumped in.

"Pirate doesn't sound like the right job, then." Momo just smiled and did a headshake. "No, it's precisely the most appropriate choice." He then show them Izuku's poster. "Once I appeared on these wanted posters, it will let them know that I am taking a stand against the Zangyack." She smiled at the end.

Izuku looked at her for a moment and smiled with approval. "I guess you're one of us now." Momo bowed thanking him for accepting her offer.

"Izuku Midoriya or Captain Marvelous." Izuku introduced himself. "Togaru Kamakiri or Joe Gibken, pleasure to meet you." This froze Momo hearing his name but came back to her senses. "Hi, I'm Kyoka Jirou or Luka Millfy!" Kyoka said in joy. "My name is Denki Kaminari or Don Dogoier." Denki said finishing the introductions.

"Luka Millfy?" Momo asked innocently. "Don't even start with that." Kyoka ticked while Togaru and Denki are holding their laughter.

"Captain Marvelous of the Akaki Kaizokudan, I heard about you. Don Dogoier is a young inventor I once heard from my father. Luka Millfy is new to me. Finally, Joe Gibken..." She stayed quiet for a while and glaring at Togaru with tears making the others confused and worried. "ONE OF ZANGYACK'S SPECIAL OFFICERS!... WHY ARE YOU HERE?! SPYING ON THE PIRATES?! TRYING TO FIND THEIR WEAKNESSES?! OR MAYBE... KILL THEM LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO MY HOME?! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! EVEN IF YOU ARE NOW A PIRATE NOW!"

The crew was in shock except for Togaru. The crew looked at him and tried to asked but was cut off when Togaru spoke. "I wasn't there when it happened." Momo was confused and angry at the same time.

"*Sigh* I was in prison with an electric collar in my neck. I was also surprised that your country was destroyed by the Zangyack. I'm sorry for the lost." Togaru said calmly explaining his situation during that time.

Momo stayed quiet while Togaru was waiting for a reply. "What makes you think I can trust you, you scum?" Momo asked. Togaru explained how he escaped, how his senpai helped him, how he met Izuku and the reason he became a pirate.

"Alright then, I believe you. I'm just very mad and wanted vengeance." Momo looks in pain with sorry eyes. "Don't be. It's okay to be mad because I was part of them. I was ready for more hurtful words from you or even worse, for you to kill me." He smiled. Kyoka and Denki was in shock that Togaru smiled at the statement while Izuku kept his face straight. "I truly am sorry, Joe-san." She bowed. "Geez, no need to be formal. You're part of us now." Togaru said annoyed. Momo stands up straight and smiled at him.