Episode 37

Next Day

The Gokaigers are chasing after the flying Sugourmins. "You're not getting away, YOU ZANGYACK BILGE RATS!".

"Let's go with the Magirangers' Legendary Power." Kyoka said as she inserts the Ranger Keys and the rest did too.

"MAGIGOKAIOH, READY!"

The 3 Sugourmins fires at them in the air. MagiGokaiOh stops in front of them and breathes out its fire, destroying them and MagiGokaiOh went back to normal.

"There's still some on the surface." Togaru said.

"Then, let's use the Dekarangers' Legendary Power next!" Denki said as he grabs the Ranger Key and inserts it with the crew.

"DEKAGOKAIOH, READY!"

They landed in the surface and spotted 4 Sugourmins in the surface and starts blasting them. After a few shots, DekaGokaiOh went back to normal.

"We'll finish them with the Gokai PatStriker!" Denki said as they turn the Ranger Key, bringing out PatStriker as it drifts and spins while blasting like a machine gun in its wheels, destroying the Sugourmins.

"We did it!...is what I was gonna say, but what's with that?" Kyoka looks in front to see more Sugourmins growing big. "MORE?!".

"Let's wipe them out." Izuku said.

"Perhaps we should use the Legendary Power of the Goseigers that we received recently?" Momo suggests and grabs the Ranger Key and Izuku agrees.

"RANGER KEY, SET!"

"GOKAI ALL HEADDER ASSAULT!"

Showing big Tensou Cards and Headders came out of it, dashing towards the Sugourmins and they were all defeated.

Someone was watching them from below, "Nice, real nice! The legendary power of the Goseigers are the Gosei Headders? That's so cool! I can't wait to see the rest!".

Gokai Galleon

The Gokaigers went up stairs towards the living quarters and was greeted by Navi, "NICE WORK! Man, those guys have been real persistent lately!".

Izuku sits down and gave Momo his jacket and folds it on her arm as he sits down.

"Well, we do have 11 of the Legendary Powers now." Denki said.

"Yeah... and that battle proved it." Togaru spoke.

"That's certainly true." Momo agrees as she walks to Kyoka and Togaru.

"And before that, we got 15 new Ranger Keys from Basco." Kyoka said. "Let's keep this streak going, wrap up the rest of the Legendary Powers, and find the Greatest Treasure in the Universe!".

They all looked at one another as they agree.

"Yeah! Do it, Navi." Izuku commands.

"YOKAI! LET'S NAVIGATE FOR TREASURE!" She starts to fly, "Someone incredible is rolling in..." She bumped her head on the ship's ceiling. You lot should be on the look out for a somewhat spectacular silver person... or something." Navi said as she lands down slowly.

"What's that mean?" Togaru asked.

"Spectacular? How?" Kyoka asked too.

"That's as vague as ever..." Denki comments.

Momo thinks.

"Just look for someone spectacular, right?" Izuku stands up. "LET'S MOVE OUT!".

A park somewhere