Episode 19

Next Day

Denki and Momo are carrying food and preparing the table, Izuku sleeping on his chair snoring, Togaru doing sit ups and Kyoka reading a newspaper. As Kyoka sounded amazed, Togaru asked her.

"Our bounties have gone through the roof!" Kyoka folds the newspaper showing the page their bounties. "It used to be 3,300,100 Zagin for all five of us, but now it's 6,751,000 Zagin!"

Captain Marvelous-3,000,000 Zagin
Joe Gibken-2,000,000 Zagin
Ahim De Famille-1,000,000 Zagin
Luka Millfy-750,000 Zagin
Don Dogoier-1,000 Zagin

The others were amazed but Denki complaining that the Zangyack will catch them even harder. The commotion made Izuku wake up and said, "I say, bring it on.".

He stands up and grabs an apple, "Oi, Navi. Treasure Navigation." He bites the apple.

"YOKAI, IZUKU!" Navi then starts flying, "LET'S NAVIGATE THE TRESURE! GATHER EVERYONE AND LISTEN-" Navi got cut off when Navi bumped into the ceiling again and landed roughly.

"HERE WE GO!" Navi stood up quickly. "If there's something you wish to find, maybe you should consult the police? THAT'S IT!" Navi said as the crew gather.

"The police?" The crew were confused.

The Gokaigers then went outside finding a police station. Momo asked them if it's okay to come to the police as pirates.Togaru answered her question, "Well, this planet isn't under Zangyack authority yet, so they probably won't arrest us, but... It's definitely weird.".

"You think Navi just threw something out there because she had no idea?" Kyoka asked.

"But, she was right about the man in black, eventually. It's worth a try-" Denki said and turns to see Izuku walking to the police station.

"What's the rush?!" Denki complained.

As Izuku entered the station, he asked one officer in the front desk, "May I ask something?".

"Yes, how may I help you?" The officer said holding some papers.

"I'm looking for the greatest treasure in the universe..." Izuku said as the officer panicked showing Izuku his bounty poster and asking for help.

A lady with yellow stripes with the acronym, SPD, behind her uniform looks at the direction and recognizes the pirate and approached him.

"Pardon me... On Earth, there's a custom that when you come to the police for the first time, you put your hands up like this." The lady said gesturing her hands in front of her and Izuku copied her. 'It's not like my first time...' Izuku sweatdropped.

She then grab handcuffs, cuffing him and asked raising his cuffed hands, "What's this about?"

"Captain Marvelous. You're under arrest for several counts of piracy." She said showing her badge and the police surrounds him. The crew arrived and saw what's going on.

Izuku lowered his hands, "SPD...the space police, huh?" Izuku said. "You guys are so desperate for funding that you'd go for Zangyack's bounty?" He asked looking at the lady.

"Don't even. Why would we cooperate with the Zangyack? More Importantly, I recommend you all turn yourselves in." The lady called Marika Reimon or 'Jasmine' from the Tokusou Dekaranger said looking at the four pirates behind the police.

Izuku signaled them and Kyoka got the idea, "That's how it's gonna be..." Kyoka punching her palm while Togaru smirked. "I RECOMMEND WE ALL RUN!" The four ran outside the police station as the police followed them.