Episode 14

With Tsuyu and Mineta

Asui and Mineta were relieved that All Might was saved by their classmates.

"Leave it to them. Let's hurry!" Tsuyu said to Mineta. The two left with Tsuyu carrying Aizawa at her back while Mineta carried his legs. The two just kept walking until Ochako saw them.

"OI! OI!" Ochako shouting getting their attention.

"OI! HELP US OUT! HE'S HEAVY!" Mineta replied back.

Ochako and company went to help them leaving Mina with 13. 13 then spoke weakly "L-Leave this to All Might. When the other teachers get here, get to a safe place..."

"H-Hai!" Mina answered.

Back with the heroes

The students and All Might have surrounded Shigaraki while Nomu was frozen in the portal and Kurogiri getting pinned down by Bakugo.

"Kurogiri..." Shigaraki called.

"Our entrance and exit, has been overcome. We're in a pinch." Said Shigaraki.

"You reckless bastard." Katsuki looking down at Kurogiri. "You're just what I thought you'd be."

"Only certain parts of you can turn into a misty warp gate. The fog gate covered your actual body, right?" Bakugo explained. "Back then... If you were completely made of mist and physical attacks couldn't touch you, then you wouldn't have said 'that's dangerous'." Kurogiri grunted as he tried to move but Katsuki gave him tiny explosions to his metal brace.

"DON'T MOVE!" Bakugo made his face closer to him with a devilish grin. "If I feel like you're moving suspiciously, then I'll blow you up."

"His attitude isn't very hero-like..." Kirishima commented at his attitude.

"In addition in capturing them, they're almost all uninjured. Kids these days are amazing. They make the League of Villains look bad." Shigaraki spoke holding his hands while complimenting them. He turned around to call the Nomu making the Nomu bend back up in the portal and breaking the ice. The Nomu's right arm and leg were destroyed when he broke the ice but later regenerated making the students shock.

"Everyone, get back!" All Might commanded. He stood up while holding his weak spot. "What? His quirk wasn't Shock Absorption?".

His question was later answered by Shigaraki, "I didn't say that was all he had. This is his super-regeneration." All Might grunts. "Nomu has been modified to take you on 100%. He's a super-efficient human sandbag." Shigaraki continued.

The Nomu was now eyeing the four students as Todoroki, Kirishima and Midoriya get in their stances and ready to fight while Bakugo was still holding down Kurogiri. "First, we need to get our gate back." The students gasped. "Go, Nomu." The Nomu ran towards Katsuki really fast only All Might can follow. The Nomu readied his punch and delivered it making the students flew away by the impact and wind.

The smoke cleared to see the Nomu retrieved Kurogiri making Izuku's eyes wide. "K-Kacchan!" He screamed but they later noticed he was fine and with them. Katsuki sat there surprised and confused on what happened.

"Kacchan? you dodged? That's amazing!" Izuku said with a smile.

"No, shut up, scum." Katsuki said. 'I didn't... see anything...!' he thought as he gritted his teeth while slanting his eyebrows looking mad.

"Then how..." Kirishima wondered. Todoroki realized and gasped and looked at the direction to see All Might shielding himself. The rest saw this too and was surprised.

"Then that was..." Todoroki didn't finish.

"All Might." Izuku was shocked.

'He protected the child, huh?' Shigaraki thought.