Episode 15

All Might and Cementoss saw what happened and the two were surprised. They recognized who blocked the attack.

'That kid is...' All Might thought.

'That is Vlad's...' Cementoss thought.

The smoke cleared and revealed the savior. "You okay, Captain?" He smirked. Izuku was surprised and glad. "What are you doing here,..." Izuku stood up and smirked. "...Kamakiri?"

Togaru just smirked back, "I knew something was up and decided to take a little visit."

Before reinforcements arrived (Class 1-B).

'Man, this sucks.' Togaru thought while writing something on his notebook.

He stood up and excused himself to use the restroom. On his way there, he saw Principal Nezu talking to a student of Class 1A and he looks like he was exhausted and was panicking.

He leaned against a wall and listened to their conversation.

"I see. So there was a villain attack. Ok then, I will call the available staff to reinforce and help class 1A." Nezu stated and the student bowed.

"Thank you for your assistance!" He yelled and waited for Nezu when suddenly Togaru stood behind him. He pulled the student and dragged him to ask questions.

"What are you doing?! My friends need me. I have no time for chitchat. I have to go." He was about to leave until Togaru spoke. "Who attacked you? Is Izuku Midoriya alright?" He asked.

The student stopped and looked at him, "We were supposed to be doing a rescue training when suddenly villains came into a portal. The class were separated and I was the only one who escaped to call for help." Togaru was still worried about his captain and crew.

"Also..." Togaru looks at him, "Those guys from yesterday were there too." Togaru was confused. "What do you mean?". "I think they were called Zangyack and Midoriya was fighting them." Togaru was shocked, he clenched his fist and gritted his teeth while looking down. 'Those bastards...' Togaru thought. He was about to ask if he can join him when suddenly Nezu called for him.

"I have to go. I already told you what I know. Midoriya is alright, don't worry." He then fled with the pros.

Togaru stood there for a minute and went back to his classroom. 'My crew is in trouble and yet I'm here doing nothing.' He arrived at his classroom just to meet their class representative, Itsuka Kendo.

"Kamakiri, where have you been?", she asked with her hand on her waist.

Togaru observed the classroom and didn't see their homeroom teacher. "So Vlad King went there too, huh?" Togaru said with his finger on his chin.

Kendo got what he mean and told him, "Oh, Sensei went to the USJ saying that there's something going on there." Kendo said. "I think I'll go too, Kendo." Togaru starts running while Kendo yelled at him. "OI! GET BACK HERE, KAMAKIRI! WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET OUT OF CLASS!"

"ALL THE TEACHERS WENT THERE!" Togaru yelled back and left the building. 'Captain, Shorty, Doc, Princess...' He keeps running and running until he arrived at the location.

He readied his weapons and opened the gate and shot a few Gourmins. He walked inside and the Class 1A students were surprised to see him. He saw his teacher that was surprised too.

"You're that guy from before." Iida points at him.

"Togaru Kamakiri, what do you think you're doing here?! It's too dangerous!" Vlad King said.