Episode 73

After Class at Heights Alliance (Next Day)

All of them are in the common room until someone knocks on the door.

"I'll get it!" Izuku said as he stands up from the counter. He opens the door to see Togaru and some company.

"Oh, Togaru. Yosetsu. And... Kendo?" Izuku looks at her.

"She's been bugging us all day." Togaru said irritatedly.

"She wouldn't leave me alone, Marvelous-san." Yosetsu said as he sighs.

"Eh? She wants to talk to me again? Why?" Izuku asked.

"Who's at the door?" Denki came while she carries Eri. "Oh, Kendo!".

"Huh? Eri-chan is still here?" Yosetsu questions.

"Yeah. I didn't attend class this day, so I took care of her. Aizawa-sensei told me." Denki said.

"Doc-san made me hop aboard on the Go...Go..." She thinks very hard.

"Gokai Galleon." Denki said.

"Yes, that one! Doc-san's cooking was delicious! And then, we met a funny birdy!" As Eri goes on and on explaining her day with Denki with hand expression just making the others listen and smile at her.

As she finishes, Denki spoke, "You guys can come in. Talk on the living room or your rooms. Togaru, Momo's at the kitchen right now helping Sato cook for dinner.".

"Thanks, I think we'll stick around for a while. Gai, you can too." Togaru said.

"HAI!" Yosetsu poses.

"Day by day, your poses are getting creepier." Kendo comments.

As they went inside, Togaru went to Kirishima to join in with Sero, Yosetsu went to talk to Shoto, Denki puts Eri down to play with Ashido and Hagakure while he went to the kitchen to help the cooking, and Izuku talks to Kendo on the empty part of the floor.

"Hey, what's Midoriya and Kendo talking about?" Shoto asked Yosetsu.

"To be honest, I don't know. She kept on bugging Joe-san and I all day." Yosetsu explains and places his head on the table.

"Are you okay?" Shoto asked as Yosetsu groans.

"Hey, what are you guys doing for Christmas?" Kirishima asked.

"Probably just normal stuff like shopping or if ever the Zangyack decides to attack Earth." Togaru said as he leans up.

"Zangyack, huh... Kamakiri, how dangerous are those guys?" Sero asked.

Togaru looks at him and leans forward, "They aren't ordinary villains. Two words to describe them: Ruthless Aggression. Those scums will not hold back to torture, kill, destroy, hurt, and punish innocent people just for their Empire to expand. There's no escape from them. The only options to live is death or to bow down or to rebel.".

"Not even a single soul?" Tokoyami asked.

"They conquer planets, you think they would give mercy to a single being? Let's say the population of the MLA to surrender under them. The Zangyack wouldn't care if they're a big villainous organization." Togaru said.

"They're worse than All For One and the League of Villains combined." Shoji said.

With Izuku and Kendo

They've been standing for a while in silence.

'What did she want to talk about? She's been quiet for a while. Should I speak?' Izuku thought. "So...what do you want to talk about?".