Episode 95

Battlefield 4

Izuku was stunned by the reveal as Takaharu sends an Ancient Break Edge at Izuku as he flew away and cancels his transformation. Takaharu picks up the helmet and walks away.

"Get... Back here..." Izuku stood up while trying to stand straight.

Rita's Room

"Look at how much I've got already." Rita said while looking up.

With Stinger

While Stinger was reading, he heard footsteps as he closes the book to place it down. He heard an arsenal click as he prepares for his, and turns to point it at the lurker.

"You're with the Kyurangers?" The lurker notices as he lowers his gun. Stinger was surprised and lowers his as well.

"I'm the Boss of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, Doggie Kruger. I'm familiar with some of your teammates." He shows his hand.

"Supreme Commander Xiao told me about you. I'm Stinger." He introduced himself, "But...how are you here?".

"A few weeks ago, there was an anomaly detected in the magnetic field of this planet, Nemesis. One that was clearly man-made, in fact." Doggie explains.

"We detected the same thing in my universe... I came here undercover...under the Uchuu Daitoryo's orders." Stinger said.

With Izuku

He hits a wall as he tries to walk back to there waiting room. He tries to walk a few steps, but he fell to the ground and faints.

Team Oddball Waiting Room

"I wonder where Takaharu is..." Yamato said as Kagura walks down the stairs.

"Maybe he's hanging out with one of the other teams?" Kagura guesses.

"Well, that's certainly a possibility." Yamato said.

"I'm worried about Marvelous, too." Kagura sits down. "Why do you think he's so focused on going after Gaisorg by himself?".

"He's just after treasure... Or so he says." Yamato said.

"What is his treasure, then?" Kagura questions as both think.

"WELL, WELL, WELL! IT'S FINALLY TIME FOR THE SEMI-FINALS! THIS TIME WE'LL BE STARTING WITH THE B-BLOCK! NOW, A FEW PEOPLE HAVE BEEN... WHAT WAS HIS NAME AGAIN? GA... GA...? WELL, THAT TOUGH GUY BEAT UP A FEW PEOPLE! BUT THEY GRABBED THE GEMS, SO THEY MADE IT TO THE NEXT ROUND! ALL CLEAR! READY...GO! GO GO!"

Battlefield 2

Ryo heel kicks and follows a spinning kick at Gouki.

FOR TEAM MARTIAL ARTS, FROM GOSEI SENTAI DAIRANGER, RYUURANGER!

"RYUURANGER!  TENKASEI, RYO!"

Tatsuya punches Sotaro on the body, and finishes with a kick.

FROM MIRAI SENTAI TIMERANGER... TIMERED!

"TIMERED!"

"NEVER GIVE UP!" Sotaro flexes.

FROM TEAM BRUTE FORCE, FROM HYAKUJUU SENTAI GAORANGER... GAOBLACK!

"THE IRON BISON! GAOBLACK!"

FROM SEIJUU SENTAI GINGAMAN, GINGABLUE!

"GINGABLUE! GOUKI!"

With Stinger and Doggie

Stinger shows Doggie the plant with magic on it.

"That's... It's protected by a magic circle?" Doggie asked.