Episode 51

The Pro-Heroes and the Gokaigers arrived at the training camp.

"Ne, do you think our classmates will be okay?" Kyoka asked.

"Don't know. We'll know when they get here. Doc, Food." Izuku said and called Denki.

"Oi, I'm not the one cooking today. Besides, we're not in the ship." Denki said.

"Anyways, where's Class 1B, sensei?" Momo asked.

"Other side. Anyways, you can hang out with your other friends." Aizawa said, and Togaru and Yosetsu came.

"HELLO, EVERYONE!" Yosetsu said with full of energy and poses.

"Quiet down, Gai." Togaru said.

"WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS! Allow me to introduce myself. I am the sixth Ranger of the Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, GOOOKAI...SILVER!" Yosetsu poses.

'He's full of energy...' The crew thought.

"Well, there's still time so go treasure hunting and come back before 5." Aizawa said.

"REALLY?!" They all said in unison.

"We don't mind at all." The red Pussycat said.

"Arigato, Mandalay-san." Izuku said as he smiles at the red Pussycat and left with the crew as they get on the Gokai Galleon.

"Aren't you spoiling them too much, Eraser?" Mandalay questions.

"This is just an exception, not spoiling. Don't get the wrong idea." Aizawa corrects and Mandalay giggles.

Gokai Galleon (Lunch)

"That was a good meal..." Izuku rubs his belly as the others finishes their dish.

"IT'S DONE!" Yosetsu exits the kitchen.

"Dessert is served!" Denki followed and the two placed down the desserts.

"Oooh, that looks good!" Kyoka said in delight.

"Today is a special!" Yosetsu said.

"I shall prepare us some tea." Momo stands up.

Something then fell down from a hole in the sky, and lands and rolls down the stairs from the crow's nest.

"What the heck is this thing-?" Navi question and backs of as it moved.

"Huh?" The little machine looks at the Gokaigers as Togaru points his fork, Denki pointing an apple, Yosetsu poses, Momo shielding herself, Kyoka just looks surprised, and Izuku eating some grapes.

"What is this place-? And who're you?!" The machine asked.

"No. Who're you?" Izuku asked back as he takes one grape.

The machine explains.

"EH?! THEN YOU FOUGHT WITH THE ENGINE SENTAI, GO-ONGER-!" Yosetsu said.

"I'm their Navigational Guidance Robot, Bomper, BOM BOM!" He said.

"How simply adorable." Momo smiles.

"Pfft, he can't step to me on cuteness." Navi said and gets pat by Momo.

Kyoka pulls Yosetsu up, "Ne, which ones were the Go-Ongers again?".

Yosetsu hums, "They're the Super Sentai that fought against the Gaiark, and evil organization bent on polluting our world!" He almost punches Togaru as Togaru slaps his fist away and Yosetsu apologized as he continues to explain, They worked together with their Engine partners from Machine World. Right?".