Episode 61

Heights Alliance

Class 1A didn't have classes and Izuku was dozing off.

'If that man's making a move...the only place to go for work study is-'.

"Deku-kun?" Izuku snaps as he heard Uraraka.

"Oh, it's you." Izuku said.

"What's wrong?" Uraraka asked.

"Nothing. I was just thinking what work study I'll be attending." Izuku said.

"Oh, really?! Then, why not Endeavor again?" Uraraka suggested.

'That old man, huh?' Izuku sweat drops. "It's a good idea but, I have decided where to go.".

"Really? Where?" Uraraka asked.

"It's-" Izuku gets cut off.

"Izuku." Denki called him. "The rest of us are going to the Galleon, wanna come?".

"Yeah. I wanted to go somewhere as well." Izuku stands up.

"Where exactly?" Denki asked.

"An agency." Izuku said.

Some Agency

The crew landed in front of the building.

"Isn't this-?" Denki looks at the building.

"Let's get in. I have to discuss something before we leave." Izuku went inside.

"Ne, does Izuku know this person?" Kyoka asked.

"That's a maybe. Only way to find out is to follow him, I guess." Togaru then followed Izuku, and the rest as well.

Office

"Let's see... The site where contact occurred was already empty, but there appears to be evidence of blood being wiped out. Based on the massive destruction of the building, we can assume that there was some kind of fighting there. It is most likely the League of Villains-" The sidekick who was reading gets cut off.

"Bubble Girl." She stops as the Pro-Hero spoke. He stands up and went to her while saying, "I think there is no future for a society with no energy or humor.".

"Huh? Uh, wait... The report was so long. I was trying not to mess up..." Bubble Girl backs off. "Wait, no... Please stop...!".

Back to the crew, they arrived at the office door.

"Marvelous-san, do you have any relations with this man?" Yosetsu asked.

"Let's just say, we had a little history." Izuku then proceeds to open the door.

As they look at the room, they saw Bubble Girl getting handcuffed and tickled by a machine.

"Eh? EEEEEHHHHH?!?! JUST WHAT KIND OF PLACE IS IT?!" The crew yelled except Izuku.

"Geez, see how loud your voice can get?" The Pro-Hero said.

"STOP...! PLEASE, FORGIVE ME...!" Bubble Girl laughing.

"What's going on?!" Denki questions.

"It looks like his sidekick, Bubble Girl, couldn't make him laugh." They turn to see Mirio behind them.

"Senpai! Don't tell me... you're here for work study?" Denki asked.

Mirio nods, "I've been under Sir for atleast a year now.".

The Pro-Hero turns to the pirates, giving them a stare.

'What kind of stare is that?!' Denki thought.