Episode 84

( Green guys be winning here:) )

Heights Alliance (Nighttime)

"LET'S CELEBRATE!"

They all cheered as the party starts. There are foods, drinks, music, etc.

"OI, BAKUGO! JOIN US OVER HERE!" Kirishima waves at him as he returns a tsked.

"Go fuck yourself!" Katsuki answers back.

"Come on, it's a party!" Sero said while grabbing his drink.

"Don't be like that! Come on!" Uraraka grabs his wrist as she drags him to them while yelling at her, but she didn't listen.

"THERE WON'T BE CLASSES TOMORROW! PARTY 'TIL YOU DROP, OMAERA!" Aizawa shouts as they yelled, "HAI, SENSEI!".

"You wouldn't expect this from UA, huh, Iida?" Ojiro asked.

"You are correct. But, loosing up a bit is okay!" Iida said as Ojiro nods.

"Huh? Where are the Gokaigers?" Shoji asked.

"Oh. Class B didn't arrived yet, so Kamakiri and Yosetsu aren't here. The other 4 are probably with them right now." Sato explains and the door opened.

"CLASS B HAS ARRIVED!" Tetsutetsu shouts as they arrived.

"Oh! Class B! Gokaiger!" Kirishima grins.

"Sorry for the tardiness." Momo bows.

"HI! CLASS 1A!" Navi shouts.

"It's okay! We just started!" Ashido came and places her elbow on Kirishima's shoulder.

"Do you guys want to eat something? Or maybe a drink?" Hagakure asked.

"I would like a drink please." Hagakure startles as she turns to see Shinso smiling.

"You came out of nowhere!" Hagakure said.

"I have my way-" Shinso gets cut off when Hatsume hits his neck with her thumb and he starts laughing weirdly.

'That's a weird laugh...' They thought.

"What are you doing, Natsumikan?!" Shinso questions while kneeling.

"Uruse, Tsukasa-kun!" Hatsume said and turns to the others. "Anyway, we should enjoy for now... Ne?".

Setsuna smirks, "Hell yeah!".

"Yosh! Let's get started!" Kaibara said as they agree and follow.

Yanagi saw Shinso still kneeling and approaches him as she crouches down, "Are you okay, Shinso-kun?".

Shinso looks at her, "Hmm? Oh yeah." He stands up and rubs his neck as she smiles.

"Let's go." Yanagi starts walking away from him while he watches.

"Oi." He turns to Izuku and Monoma smirking.

"Lovestruck?" Monoma questions.

Shinso sneers, "Don't be ridiculous.".

"Don't worry. It's normal." Izuku crosses his arms.

"Based from Captain Marvelous' experience, that is." Togaru looks away as Izuku turns to him.

"OI!"

"Now, now, we should not argue in an eventful night, ne?" Momo smiles as Izuku sigh.

"DOC-SAN!" Eri came running to him as he hugs her and carries her.

"How have you been, Eri-chan?" Denki asked.

"I'm doing okay! You know, Papa is really happy with my new Mama! At first, he was sad and then he starts smiling!" Eri said while smiling as they found her cute for just explaining it.