Episode 47

Gokai Galleon

"So, we're gonna have to wait a few more days for the training camp?" Togaru asked as he play with his cards and Yosetsu nods.

"Looks like we got ourselves few days to search for the other Legendary Powers." Izuku said.

"Hmm, Where's Kyoka-san and Doc-san?" Momo asked.

"Beats me." Izuku said.

"BEATS ME! BEATS ME!" Navi repeats.

With Denki and Kyoka

"It's been a while since I've had this much fun shopping!" Kyoka skipping on the park as she looks at her new purchased rings.

"Sheesh... I went out of my way to help you, so couldn't you carry at least one of these?" Denki whines while carrying the bags from Kyoka's shopping and groceries.

"Stop whining over a few measley bags!" Kyoka told him.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm the whiner..." Denki said.

Kyoka stopped as she heard something, making Denki bump into her. They stopped and looked around, then the gunshots were heard again and Kyoka runs to it.

"KYOKA!" Denki called making the groceries fall down, and struggles to grab it because the bags in the way and follows Kyoka.

The Gourmins attack the security guards of some important person and an Action Commander jumps on top of the car, saying "KONNICHIWA!".

The Action Commander and some Gourmins got hit by bullets and the Action Commander fell.

He looks and see the wanted pirates. "YOU'RE THOSE WANTED PIRATES, AREN'T YOU?! GET THEM!".

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"GOKAIGER!"

Both pirates fight through the Gourmins while a Sugourmin punches a bodyguard of the politician and grabs him.

"What are you doing?! Help me!" He said as he gets grab.

"We have captured the targets, sir!" The Sugourmin told the Action Commander.

"Excellent." The Action Commander said.

Both pirates saw them and tries to get to him.

"Now just you stay still. It'll be over in a flash... Twist and turn and switch and-!" As he twist his arms, Izuku and Togaru came in to strike them. Momo and Yosetsu came followed up as they deal with the Gourmins.

"Gai-san! Please escort them to safety!" Momo told him.

"WILL DO!" Yosetsu said after slashing a Gourmin and spin slashes the ones around him.

"PLEASE FOLLOW ME~! Please, come on~!" He told them with an accent and slashes a Gourmin and told them, "Thank you! Guten Morgen!". Both followed Yosetsu.

Kyoka slashes a Gourmin, "Nicely done, as usual!" She ducks as an attack was about to hit her from behind. Izuku came in to slash the Gourmin.

"Let's wrap this up." Izuku said and Kyoka agrees as they hit their belt buckle.

"GET THEM!" The Action Commander told his Gourmins.

The crew gathers and changes.

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"FLASHMAN!"

They charged through them.

Izuku kicks the Gourmin in front of him and spin kicks the other one behind him, and later summons his Holy Prism Sword and slashes two in front and strike one behind.