Episode 58

(9600. Got carried away)

City

Group of Sugourmins turned big as the Gokaigers fight them.

"Man, there's a whole bunch of 'em this time!" Yosetsu said as GoZyujin uses its drill and claw to spin and throw the Sugourmins.

"LET'S JUST WIPE THEM ALL OUT AT ONCE!" Izuku said as the crew turns their helms at the same time to slash two Sugourmins.

"They're getting on my nerves!" Izuku said as they insert their Ranger Keys.

"RANGER KEY, SET!"

Machalcon's cast and soul came out from the GokaiOh's chest.

"ENGINE SOUL, SET!"

"BARI BARI!"

"GO!"

Machalcon turns big.

"We're looking forward to your performance again." Momo said.

"YEAH, LEAVE IT TO ME! BARI BARI IKUZO!" Machalcon said.

"IKUZE!" Izuku turns his helm.

"When pirate hearts and engine souls become one, the roar of the engine heralds the coming of the king of heroes!"

"GO-ONGOKAIOH, READY!"

"LET'S SHOW THEM HOW WE BURN RUBBER!" Go-onGokaiOh hovers in the air.

"LET'S GO!"

"GOKAI GO-ON GRAND PRIX!"

They deliver the finisher to the remaining Sugourmins.

They separate.

"Oh yeah, I was kinda wondering, do the Gokaiger get their own Legendary power? How's that work?" Machalcon asked.

"Our own Legendary Power?" Momo questions.

"I never even thought of it before." Denki said.

"Wouldn't that be GokaiOh?" Kyoka asked. "Well, Marvelous?".

"How should I know?" Izuku said.

"Ah, nevermind. Sorry for asking such a weird question. Call me up if you need me again! BARI BARI!" Machalcon left.

Gigant Horse

Warz Gill tantrums and screams in frustration. "HOW IS IT EVERY SINGLE TIME THOSE FILTHY PIRATES CAN RUIN MY PLANS?!" He slaps the head of a Gourmin controlling the ship. "EVERY OTHER THING IN MY LIFE HAS ALWAYS GONE ACCORDING TO MY WISHES!".

"You shouldn't let it bother you, Your Excellency." Damaras tries to calm him down. "Let's move onto the next operation.".

"SILENCE!" He points at Damaras, "DID I HEAR YOUR DARE TO GIVE ME ORDERS?!".

The alarms rang.

"That's..." Insarn notices the vessel. "Warz Gill-sama, the flagship of the Imperial Guard is approaching.".

"Hm? My father's elite guards?!" He goes to the monitor, "What could they want?!".

As the vessel lands and the guards enter, they met with Warz Gill and company on the hull of the ship.

"Your Excellency, it's good to see you in such good health. Dogo." One of the Dogourmins said as they bow to him.

"What business do the Dogourmins of the Imperial Guard have with me?" Warz Gill asked.

"His Magnificence has commanded us to bring you the greatest weapon in the Zangyack arsenal, the Great Warz. Dogo." The other Dogourmin said as the doors open to reveal a giant robot.