Episode 16

The two left the Nurse's office and said their goodbyes to one another. Izuku then decided to go back to the ship to talk to his crewmates. As he stepped inside, he was greeted by his teammates.

"Yo, Captain." Togaru looks at him while playing cards while Kyoka waved.

"Are you alright, Midoriya?" Denki asked while checking the Zangyack's location.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Izuku smiled at him and he nodded.

"That's good to hear, Captain-san. Would you like some tea?" Momo asked while drinking her tea in the dining room. He was about to answer when he was cut off by Denki's voice.

"It looks like the Zangyack stationed their command vessel and fleet between Earth and its moon..." Denki said showing their location on the big screen and he starts pressing buttons again.

"They're dead-set on invading Earth." Kyoka said leaning into something.

"What to do? What to do? What would you do?" Navi said and then looks at Momo.

"I wonder if the peaceful lifestyle of our planet and its people will be secure..." She holds her tea. "It's truly troubling."

"It sure is." Navi replied.

"We need to worry about that sort of thing." Togaru said and placed a card on a table.

"He's right! We need to decide on what we're going to do about those scumbags and also finding that treasure!" Kyoka sat in front of Togaru crossing her legs.

"We got caught in a fight, so the Empire's going to be keeping an eye on us." She flicked one of Togaru's cards. Togaru tried to catch it but failed.

"I guess we need to start searching for it and defeat those aliens bastards." Izuku said while his hand behind his neck.

"Not only that, we got another enemy." Togaru said collecting his cards.

"League of Villains. They sound dangerous but not as dangerous as the Zangyack Empire." Denki said.

"We can't take those villains lightly. Remember, that Nomu almost outmatched All Might." Izuku said walking to his seat.

"Izuku is right." Kyoka said sitting while her chin on her hand.

"League of Villains, huh? Sounds interesting." Togaru said standing up walking to the dining room to sit in front of Momo. They went quiet for a while until Izuku spoke. "Anyways, how about we go home for now?" The crew looks at their captain and nodded.

As they went to their separate places, Izuku went back to the apartment and knocked on the door. The door opened and saw his mother with a worried face.

"What's wrong, Mom?" Izuku asked his mother while entering.

"I saw the news about the USJ and about those aliens you were talking about." Inko then hugged his son really tight. "I can't afford to lose you too, Izuku." Inko was crying and Izuku hugged back comforting her. 'Great, I made her worry and cry.' Izuku thought. He breaks the hug and looks at her.

"It's ok, Mom. You don't have to worry too much. I'm a hero and a pirate at the same time." He smiled brightly and wiping the tears of his mother.

"Be careful next time." Inko said and he nodded. "Good. Also, I made Katsudon."

"ALL RIGHT!" Izuku yelled and Inko giggled.

They spent their night eating together, laughing together and talking about what's happening in their daily lives. After their done, they went to their rooms to sleep but Izuku was thinking about the incident from earlier.