Hakuryuu's Introduction Part 1

! hearing the news with a bit of sushi in her mouth caused her to cough due to the shock and sushi getting stuck in her throat from unexpected information bestowed upon her. Her choking was only stopped once kawkaze came over hitting hard against the top of her upper back using the handle of her katana to make her spit it out. T-thanks kawkaze. A simple gesture of her head was the only response given allowing her to drink some water to clear her throat. Ah that's better. Turning her attention back to nagato with a hopeful look. Are you serious? Please tell you your being serious. Chuckling at this display of childish pleading nagato nodded. Nagato: of course, we have figured out a, way to introduce you and my sister mutsu is having a stage built for your formal introduction. Nothing less that pure ecstasy was present in the carriers voice and body motion. So much so thst she was jumping in the air Screaming to the very top of her with happiness. Kawkaze was able to only momentarily deal with this energy, soon she marched over and karate chopped the top of her head. Owie! What was that for kawkaze. Her pained expression suddenly turned to a scared one as her skin went pale seeing the glare on the destroyers face. Meep! Uhm I-I'll shut up N-now. Scooting away she could easily hear kawkaze mumbling. Kawkaze: you better. Gulping at hearing the destroyers clear threat, hakuryuu moved as far away from her as possible.

U-um so uh lady n-nagato what time should I uh b-be there. Clearly understanding that she didn't want to stick around anymore she decided to cut to the chase. Nagato: we'll expect you in 2 hours at the main square. You are dismissed. Thank you k-lady nagato. Quickly performing a kowtow before leaving. Watching her hurriedly leave nagato sighed heavily, turning her attention towards her bodyguard. Nagato: kawkaze I know your not good with others but please must I hsve to remind you multiple times to try your best to use your words nicely. Not wanting to face nagato kawkaze kept her head forwards. Kawkaze: I most humbly apologise and ask for your forgiveness lady nagato. Pouting a cup before speaking and looking at the direction hakuryuu had left she gave her reply. Nagato: do your best in future to try be kinder. She is still young afterall. Sipping from her cup as she spoke as to pause, kawkaze silent nod was enough for her to relax. Meanwhile, hakuryuu was sitting in her bridge. Oh I can't wait! Danmit what do I say, uh hi everyone I'm hakuryuu. Wait no that's stupid. How about this, hello I'm hakuryuu, I'll be honored to get to know you all. Hm that does sound better but it's missing a few things. I best prepare. Grabbing a pen and paper she started writing down what she'll say. In the end 1 hour later and multiple crunched up failed speeches later in the bin she had finally gotten one she liked.

Finally! Dropping the pen as she slumped down into the bean bag besides her. I thought that would take forever! With one glance at the clock she gasped. I need to get ready! Getting to her feet she rushed off to go get cleaned up and get something suitable to wear. After a full thirty minutes, she had left her ship at last wearing her usual attire. Usually I like to wear my kimono but my combst uniform is probably a better choice, afterall I want to give a strong first impression to everyone. I'm supposed to be equal to first carrier division. Taking a stroll along the secret area she smiled to herself enjoying the peace. Wind blowing gently in her face letting her hair float back, sun glow warming her and the stillness of the area helped calm her nerves for the big announcement. As hakuryuu spend the time enjoying her peaceful surrounds, first and second carrier division had returned home. Kaga: sister, I'm positive I could have taken her, how come we retreated so early on. Akagi was quick to turn her attention to her giggling at her sisters naivety. Akagi: kaga, as I have explained before the mission started, we are not ready yet to deal with grey ghost. Have patience, soon we'll have our chance. Placing her palm on one of her sisters tail gained a whimper from her causing akagi to smirk as she took her hand away. In truth kaga felt powerless against her sister. She was smarter, stronger and more cunning while also being devious. Her thought's about herself minimal only seeking the happiness of her sister but she tries to put on a tough act. However, she knew just as much as her sister that akagi could see through the act due to her being able to do things nobody else could or would dare to do.

Akagi: hello kako, Furutaka. It's good to see you two again, have we missed anything? Kako was the first to respond being the younger and more daring of the two. Kako: hello akagi, kaga its great to see you too. Well for anything you might of missed, they're building a temporary stage in the center of the base and nagato wanted to see you two. Perplexed at this sudden news of a stage being built caused a great deal of curiosity and intrigue by akagi. Smirking at this, she spoke up. Akagi: a stage hm? Do you two know why? Furutaka was first to speak this time bearing her sister to the punch. Furutaka: we aren't really sure, nobody is. Maybe nagato can tell you as lady mutsu is overseeing the construction. Akagi: thank you, we shall go to lady nagato now. Taking her leave to meet nagato. Kaga quickly followed suit. Akagi: so sister, why do you think they're building a stage? Not expecting the question, kaga was thrown off by the question making her fumble with her words. Kaga: oh uh I'm not so sure sister akagi, your guess is as good as my own. Clicking her tougne, she thought for a few moments. Akagi: I think we might be having a new addition to our ranks. Confused by this, she couldn't help but to ask her sister to continue. Kaga: like another carrier? Akagi: yes, another carrier. I intercepted a transmission from one of ours saying that they had sunk Belfast and crippled the main Royal navy fleet. As ayanami and prinz eugens force was going to strike the hornets group with 3rd carrier division that must mean only 1 thing. Seeing the logic that her sister was speaking of kaga nodded her head. Kaga: nothing gets past you sister. Smiling at the compliment from her was the last contact both had until they reached nagato.

During kaga and akagi discussion and stroll to meet nagato, zuhikaku and shokaku were greeted by 2nd carrier division soryu and hiryu. Walking up to meet them soryu adjusted her glasses. Soryu: it's good to see you both unhurt. How was th- woah hey. Mid sentence, shokaku had collapsed onto her. Shokaku: soryu, I've been bullied by our elders! Why are they so mean to us! Did we do anything. Getting into a rant soryu couldn't do anything but laugh nervously and try calm the younger carrier down but at the same time giving a nervous glance at her sister for help. Unfortunately for her, her sister just covered her mouth giggling at her sisters precarious situation. Instead of helping, she decided to talk to zuhikaku leaving her sister to fend for herself. Hiryu: zuhikaku, what's the matter, you look like your zoning out. Sighing heavily, she turned to face hiryu. Zuhikaku: we were defeated by the grey ghost. I failed to land a hit on her in return I got hit multiple times. A reassuring hand gently rested on her shoulder making her look at her. Hiryu: I know how you feel, but don't worry zuhikaku. You'll get your chance eventually. Keep your chin up. Zuhikaku: thank you for your support hiryu. Giving her a reassuring smile eased her nerves a bit. Soryu: come on you two, we need go to the base center. Tilting her head to the side, shokaku was the first to question this. Shokaku: huh? How come?

Soryu: oh they didn't tell you? They're building a stage at the base center and everyone has been asked to attend. Shokaku: sounds fun, come on zuhikaku. Running off suddenly, the other 3 follow her quickly to keep up until they all arrived seeing a large crowd of the other kassan.

(alright everyone, this chapter is drawing on quite a bit so I'll fall part 1 here. Hope you enjoyed and I'll catch you later. Have a good day/night)