96-*nanami x reader*

Start from the beginning

you sigh and cross your arms. "im actually not sure now. i was thinking i was set on a different path, but as time goes i... i love being a sorcoress so much! you know what i mean?" you ask, looking up at him for a moment.

"i-yeah. i guess so. i mean, any job would be absolutly stupid and boring after doing this, right?" he laughs, shoving you a little.

"i-i guess" you laugh, "also, how could i ever leave you all alone without me? youll be useless" you shove him back, making him laugh too and wrap his arm around your shoulder.

"oh {Y/N}, i told you! another mission or two and you wont be able to leave this place! youll become a strong sorcoress and then a teacher and then youll live here with me and nanami and all of us, forever!" he calls loudly, jumping.

"oh, im already regretting this" you laugh, pushing him off of you.

"but yeah... i dont know how im supposed to leave if i love you all so much" you mutter at the end.

now he is smiling all the way back to campus, happy that you will stay.

**

you get to the campus and walk with him all through the gardens till you get to your dorm.

"alright, this is your stop. i cant wait to see you bright and early tomorrow" he smiles widely, flashing his teeth to you.

"oh come on gojo, its 1am. cant we start at like, 11 tomorrow?" you ask him, already begging and looking up at him with the softest eyes you could muster up.

"11 you say?" he asks, rubbing his chin and making himself look like hes contemplating it.

"please?" you ask again.

he gives out a sudden loud cackle and pushs on your forehead towards your room.

"its 7am for our morning wake up streching! dont be late!" he laughs, hugs you quickly while you rub your forehead, and runs away when you chase after him.

but he doesnt get far, because you dont run far. you just sigh, shake your head and walk into your little hut, dissapearing into it.

his hut is not far from the students, just a bit more high so he could see the students huts and know they are there. he can see the light from the windows, and when the blinds are closed he can still see them turned on.

so he'll know his students are in place and not running around and making a mess.

like right now, after he already got to his hut, changed and is standing at his window with a glass of whiskey, looking at the view of the campus, when he notices the light flicker off in your hut.

'ok, guess you are going to bed'

but then, he hears your door opening, squeaking, open and then another one shut, and you locking it behind you.

he watchs with a curious smile and his eyebrows raised as you run from your hut down the little stone bridge above the waters surrounding the area, wearing what seems to be like... a kimono?

well, thats a damn short kimono...

your hair is wet, so he guesses you already showered quickly before going on this late night run, even without your phone, since you had nothing in your hands, just trying to hold that kimono partially closed.

he watchs without moving much as you run down that pavement and to the other side of campus, and he really needs to climb on his window and hold himself well when he almost looses you.

but he doesnt, and truly enough, you are running in the teachers part of campus.

he watchs as you run to the west side of campus, seeing that short kimono of yours flying about and your socked feet making no sound as you run.