13: Cheater (again)

!! SPICY WARNING !!

"Alissa wake up" Buck whispered as he tapped me gently. I opened my eyes, realizing I was on the couch. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "I slept on the couch?" I looked over at him. Buck was cleaning up the kitchen. "You got mad at me and came down here. I didn't want to make you even more mad so I let you be and I woke up to you still down here"

I nodded and held my shoulder. That shooting pain was there again. "Buck I need my meds" my voice was shaky. He looked over at me and grabbed my pill bottle, quickly bringing it to me. "Baby you shouldn't be in pain like this" he said giving me a pill and a glass of water.

I took it the medicine and sighed. "It's because of how I slept." He sat next to me, putting his arm around me. I leaned against his body, laying my head on his shoulder. "I wish I didn't have to go back to work today baby." He kissed my head.

"But I know you're dying to get back out there at the same time so go. Go have a good time at work." I sat up and kissed him softly. "I will be right here when you get back." I whispered. He hesitated before getting up. "Call me if you need absolutely anything." He smiles before leaving the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours after Buck left, there was a knock at the door. I got up and opened it. "Uh hey?" Eddie said standing there awkwardly. I opened the door a little wider and he walked in. "Eddie" I said as he hugged me tightly. I gave in and hugged him back.

"So Alissa tell me more about everything from last night" he sat on the couch. I sat next to him. I wasn't quite sure where this was headed.

"Well it's not super complicated. I'm just sorry for treating you like shit when all you've done is give me your everything. I really do feel bad for it." I explained, playing with the bracelets on my wrist.

It was fully true. Eddie always gave his world to me, I never returned the action though. Instead, I cheated on him with my best friend. I tore apart the family we built up. Instead of fixing things after I cheated, I got in a relationship with the person I cheated with. Eddie never deserved any of it.

"Honestly Alissa, I just want us back. I want our little family back together and I want us to be happy again." He looked into my eyes. I hesitated to make eye contact, but something always drew me to look into his brown eyes. "I love you Lis, I never stopped loving you and I know you never stopped loving me either"

I didn't know what to say. He wasn't wrong. I still loved him. Turns out I didn't have to say anything because before I knew it, my lips were connecting with his and we were sharing a slow, sensual kiss. So much love behind it.

Soon enough the kiss was getting heated, Eddie moved me closer to him as he cupped my cheek, pulling my face even closer to his. There was no space between our bodies.

I pulled away. "Eddie no we can't do this." I looked down and shook my head. "Yes we can, Buck won't be home for hours." He pulled me close to him again, rubbing his hand along my upper thigh.

His fingers made their way up to the waistband of the shorts I was wearing. Eddie looked at me, waiting for my approval. I nodded at him. His hand quickly slipped into my shorts. He felt around my underwear. My white lacy panties I had put on for when Buck got home.

"Are you sure we can't do this?" He whispered in my ear as he slid his hand into my underwear. I bit my lip slightly, waiting to feel his touch. "I'm sure we can't, but I don't care Eddie just hurry and touch me already." He looked at me with a slight smirk on his face.

We both knew it was wrong. We both knew we shouldn't be doing anything sexual with each other. Neither of us cared though. And that was made clear when he slipped a finger inside of me, making me bite my lip harder. He moved his finger slow, making me need more.

"Put another" I choked on a moan. He put another finger inside me and moved his hand faster. "Alissa make eye contact you know how much I love that" he said, he was concentrated on his movements yet still looked into my eyes. I hesitated to make eye contact once again, but soon our gazes connected. I let out a moan, he could tell I was reaching my high.

"Come on I know you're right there." He bit his lip and moved his fingers faster, curling them inside me and hitting that bundle of nerves in me that made me fall apart. "Fuck Edmundo" I moaned out as I reached my high.

"There's something about hearing you moan out my name" he said while removing his hand from my pants. "This won't happen again Eddie I'm in a relationship." I rolled my eyes at him. "That never stopped you from spending an entire day having sex with Buck, now did it?" He pulled my face close to his and planted a small kiss on my lips.

I cheated on Buck. With Eddie. What is my life?

~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) Debating very hard if Eddie and Alissa will make a comeback, whatever it is, just know that Buck and Alissa won't and can't happen this easily ;)