5: Understanding...Something

**SPICY WARNING**

It's been 3 weeks since Eddie, Buck and I have gotten suspended over Eddie and Buck's fight. I haven't been back to Eddie's since I left. He has tried coming over and "fixing" things with me, but I was so fed up with him "protecting" me. I'm a grown woman and can handle my own.

Buck has tried reaching out. At first, I was royally pissed at him for "starting" everything, but then I realized he didn't start anything. It was all Eddie.

Bobby told me I can return once I work things out with Buck and I finally decided to stop being childish and pay him a visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a deep breath as I approached his door. Knocking gently I waited.

The door opened revealing a shirtless Buck "oh um sorry I wasn't expecting you" he apologized quickly. He didn't need to be sorry, in all honesty, I was enjoying the view. "Can I come in?" I asked.

Buck nodded opening the door a little wider, I walked in. "So uh Alissa if you don't mind me asking uh why are you here?" "I came to talk things out" Buck nodded.

We went and sat on his couch "you look really beautiful today" he said eyeing me up and down. I was wearing a black mini dress that he seemed very fond of. "Thank you Buck" I smiled. 

I don't know if it was that I was actually into Buck or the lack of sex, but I was feeling very different towards him. Eddie and I would have sex at least 4 times a week, but I hadn't seen him in 3 weeks, and for me, with a high sex drive, that was a very long time without it. 

Buck placed his hand on my thigh, moving closer to me. "So let's talk things through" I said. A smirk grew on Buck's face "I'm sorry for that fight between me and him Lis" "it's okay I'm barely worried about that anymore" 

"I just want our friendship back Buck, we were best friends and you let Eddie get in the way of that and it didn't have to be like that" I looked into his blue eyes. "Alissa you're talking too much" Buck said and then he kissed me. I kissed back. 

The kiss was fast, we were both craving everything that was soon to happen. "This comes off" Buck pulled away taking my dress off leaving me in just my lace underwear. I didn't speak, I just took his shirt off. We got up, continuing our kiss as Buck pulled me up to his room. 

He pushed me onto the bed and started kissing my neck. I held back small moans as he began kissing down my body. Once he reached the waistline of my underwear, he quickly took off his pants. I noticed the large bulge in his boxers. 

I knew this was wrong. I knew I had Eddie waiting for me, but in the moment, I was too engulfed into Buck. "I can take these off right?" Buck snapped me out of my guilty thoughts. "Of course anytime" I smirked at him and watched him remove the remainder of clothes on both our bodies. 

I nodded at him once he looked up at me for permission. He thrusted into me painfully slow, "Buck please" I blurted out in a moan. He thrusted slowly, killing me with anticipation. 

This was very different compared to the rough and fast sex Eddie and I had. I moaned loud feeling Buck speed up his movements. "Fuck Alissa" he groaned as he admired my body underneath his. 

Buck's movements continued getting faster and harder and my moans got louder and more frequent. I watched as Buck would go from biting his lip to tilting his head back with his eyes shut tightly. He turned me on. "Buck" I moaned his name loudly, gripping the sheets with both of my hands as he hit that spot in me. 

My climax was getting closer and closer and I could tell his was too by the way his groans were getting stronger. "I'm so close Buck" I moaned. 

Right as my high hit, I felt his hips stutter as he finished inside of me. He thrusted a few more times riding both of our highs out. 

"Goddamn" he breathed out laying next to me. I breathed heavily, not believing that I had just cheated on my boyfriend. Buck wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him. "Well I think we fixed things" I laughed "Alissa if I had known this is what being with you was like I would've made my move a long time ago"

For the rest of the day Buck and I went between cuddling and kissing to having sex, until we finally fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling arms around me, I smiled, forgetting it was Buck and not Eddie. I looked around the room and realized where I was. Then I realized I was wearing nothing but a shirt. I gently grabbed my phone seeing the many missed calls from Eddie, then a text message. "Babe, you didn't get Brie from Carla, I picked her up. Just answer please" the message read. 

Holy shit. I forgot about my own child because I was too busy fucking my best friend. I somehow managed to get out of Buck's tight grip and quickly grabbed my dress slipping it on underneath the shirt I was wearing and left. 

I drove as fast as I could to Eddie's, barging in the door once I got there "Brie baby I'm so sorry" I rushed over to her hugging her tightly. I felt Eddie looking at me, I looked over at him. He looked confused and I couldn't figure out why. 

He grabbed my arm pulling me into the bedroom we previously shared. "Why the hell are you wearing Buck's shirt Alissa?" he questioned. I wondered how he knew it was Bucks before realizing the shirt said Buckley on the front. 

"And where have you been the past weeks?" I just shook my head. I could hear the hurt in his voice. I knew that he knew what happened today. "Alissa just say something please just say anything" "I'm sorr-" 

He cut me off. "Anything besides what I think you're going to say" I let out a sigh. "I slept with him today" I knew that shook his entire world. 

He nodded "I know" his eyes started to tear up. "Why? Am I not enough?" he said holding back tears. "No Edmundo you are perfect" I grabbed his hands. "Alissa why? I was right here all day you could've come to me" he looked at our hands.

"I went to talk things through so we can get back to work and one thing lead to another" "And you wound up spending the entire day having sex with him? The exact same way we spent our off days?" 

Eddie had a point. One round was a mistake, but the multiple rounds that occurred the entire day wasn't a pointless mistake. 

"I think you should leave" Eddie said as he kissed my hand "And I think we need to take some time apart"

With his words, I got Brielle and went home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) SOOOOOO....what do you guys think? Alissa cheating on Eddie. She's a mess LMAO