50

AFTER ALARIC LEFT THE LIBRARY, Hope and Jaxon were left alone again. Hope was sitting on a chair while Jaxon was standing, both deep in thoughts.

"Do you think I should tell Landon?" Hope asked her boyfriend who shrugged, "what good is it gonna do to him?"

"Right," She muttered, getting up from the chair and walked towards him, "you were jealous when Landon kissed me, weren't you?"

He scoffed, "whatever helps you sleep. Speaking of, I should have a little chat with him about this."

"No, no, no you will not do anything." Hope denied, shaking her head as she knew that Jaxon's ‘chat’ would end up in Landon's blood being shed. "I have already spoken to him about it."

"Good." He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close, "maybe we should continue where we left off in the room."

"Maybe we should." Without giving him the chance to say anything, she placed her lips on his.

Hope sat on the table behind her and parted her legs so Jaxon could stand in between. They didn't care that just anyone could walk in considering that it was night and everybody was probably sleeping. Point is, they didn't care who saw them.

She grabbed a handful of his hair and let her hand drift down his back and pulled him even closer to her. She heard him hum and leaned closer to her. Hope moaned into his mouth, giving his tongue an opening. He took full advantage, his tongue expertly exploring her mouth. Their tongues clashed against each other, fighting for dominance which Jaxon victoriously won once Hope gave up.

Jaxon has never felt such strong desire before but then again, before Hope, he had never really felt anything. After a while, Jaxon broke the kiss and sent her a smirk while looking at her flustered face, both their lips swollen and their eyes filled with desires.

Jaxon then buried his face in the crook of her neck as he slowly and tenderly kissed her skin, a hand on her side of her neck while the other one sliding down her waist to her thigh. Hope let go of his hair and dropped her arms to her side which ended up on the table as she gripped it's edge tightly. She felt Jaxon's warm tongue flick around the bite he gave her earlier making her whimper softly.

Hope's breaths were coming in short gasps as he lifted her skirt up and started carressing her right thigh, his hand moving higher and higher. She didn't stop him. She couldn't even think of anything else but him. The only one on her mind being Jaxon Drake. The psychotic half–god who was currently kissing her in the library in their school.

Hope let out a gasp when he touched her inner thighs, her thighs parting of their own accord.

"If you want me to stop, tell me right now," his voice was low, he didn't want to stop and neither did she so she stayed quiet. Jaxon took that as an invitation as his hand inched higher and higher up my exposed thigh. The second his finger grazed the outside of her panties, Hope jerked in his hold, and something very close to pleading squeaked in her throat.

Jaxon pulled back, and his accelerated breathing made Hope tingle with pleasure. She loved knowing that she did that to him. He kissed down her neck until he met the curve of her shoulder. He went very still. His warm breath bathed her chest and neck. His hand slowly moved again. One lone finger slipped inside the edge of her panties and made direct contact. He murmured something against her neck, but Hope couldn't focus enough to understand.

Her brain was in a foggy haze, and her heart was about to pound out of her chest. The urge to move against the hand, which now cupped the crotch of her panties, was strong. But she waited while he eased his finger farther inside and gently ran it along the folds. "Fucking hell—," Hope managed to get out breathlessly.

"God, you're so warm," he whispered in a strained voice as he began kissing the spot where he had buried his head in her neck. When he slipped his other hand over her leg and pulled it farther open then reached down and pulled her panties to the side as he gently stroked her, while Hope started to come apart in his arms. "That's it, darling," he encouraged Hope as she clung to him, calling his name and wanting it to never end. She bit down his shoulder when he slid a finger inside her, "so fucking wet," he whispered, curling his finger inside of her which made her whimper and bit his shoulder even harder. He didn't even flinch, instead, he removed his finger and in one swift move, he slid it inside her again. She let out a moan which he silenced by shoving his tongue inside her mouth.

Hope just let her mouth stay opened as his tongue played with hers while his fingers pleasured her. Her grip tightened on the edge of the table when he put two fingers inside her, which resulted in her parting her legs even further. Jaxon broke the kiss as Hope's head fell against his shoulder while he continued to please her.

With two fingers inside, he pressed his thumb against her heat, slowly rubbing it in a circular motion playing with her softly while he finger fucked her. He licked her ears while Hope was bitting his shoulder quite harshly.

"I—I'm near," she said, breathless. jaxon only hummed in response before he accelerated his actions, now having three fingers inside her while he slowly pushed in and out on repeat, his thumb still against her heat. She's whole body shook and she shuddered as Jaxon felt a warm liquid dripping down his fingers.

He pressed a kiss to her forehead before he slowly removed his hand from under her and brought it to her face which looked completely drained of energy. Hope stared at his fingers which were glistening and furrowed her brows when he brought it to her face, "suck, love." Without thinking twice, Hope parted her lips and he shoved his three fingers inside her mouth. Hope ran her tongue around them, licking him dry as she tasted herself. Then, Jaxon removed his fingers, grabbed the back of her head before crashing his lips with hers once again, tasting her in her mouth.

"Let's go to your room."

______________________

Part 2 coming up 💀