94-hermione x f!reader [drabble]

Start from the beginning

"oh baby, we are all mad here" you fly up and get as close to her as you can, and give her another kiss.

she watchs as the three of you fly away from the school on the broom, laughing and doing tricks on your brooms.

hermione grits her teeth and stomps her way up to rons dorm, entering it and starts smacking him with a pillow.

"get!" she hits him between every word with a pillow, "your brothers! off my girlfriend!" she throws the pillow as ron pants and throws his hands around, startled awake.

"whats your problem?!" he yells at her.

"your stupid brothers are ruining my girlfriend!" she screams at him.

everyone else in the dorm also woke up, looking at them confused.

"what are you talking about?" he asks, rubbing his eyes. "they just left the school. again!" she screams.

"hermione! you are mad! fred and george are friends with that lunatic before they were even in hogwarts! they live their whole lives together! believe me when i tell you, she is far worse then them!" he screams back at her in a matter of fact tone.

"she almost made me make an unbreakable vow when i was 8! shes absolutly mad! they arent making her worse, its just that they are all bad, and together its the end of the world" he explains.

hermione knows this. she knows that the worst prank that you did were your ideas. you were smart, shes just confused as to why you use your smarts for these things.

"now, goddamnit, leave me to sleep" he throws the pillow back at her, and with a growl, she leaves the room, retreating to your bed.

she falls asleep, because she always does when she sleeps in your bed, in your sheets and your clothes, but shes still angry.

**

the next morning, she wakes up to you in the bed, cuddling her from behind with your hands around her.

she kicks you and turns around so that she is lying on top of you.

"oh, good morning mione" you groan out, kissing her and patting her back.

"i hope i crush you and you die under me" she mummbles.

"that would be the perfect death"

you get ready for the day together, and walk her to her first class.

"ill see you after classes today. we have a picnic planned and i want you to relax, okay?" you ask, smiling at her.

"thats such a lousy invitation!" fred and george yelled at you from behind. 

"damn, youre right"

hermione immediatly starts to hit you, red turning redder, as you get on your knee and hold her hand.

"i would like for you and I to go romancing. say the word, your wish is my command!" you yell, kissing her knuckles.

"get up already" she hisses, pulling you back up to your feet.

"ill get you after class babe. have a fun day" you finally finish off your fooling, kiss her quickly, and run off to your own class with the twins.

hermione turns around into the class with a red face as harry and ron loose it laughing.

**

after classes today, before hermione can even leave the classroom, you rush in and throw your bag at harry, take her bag and throw it at her too.

"take it back to the tower, we are busy!"

she cant protest or try and say anything before you grab her and apparate out of there.

you both land together by the lake, on the grass, just beside the picnic you laid out for you both.

you pull her closer and show her the small blanket and the basket on it, and the floating candles.

"huh? what do you think?" you watch her face with a wide smile.

hermione smiles widely, and her eyes water a bit. "its perfect" she smiles, turning around to hug you and kiss you gently.

"thank you"

"oh dont thank me! thats the least i could do. now come" you sit down infront of her and open the basket, pulling dish after dish, fruit and a bottle of wine.

you pour the wine and eat the food you prepared while listening to hermione talk about her day and everything that happened recently.

you dont want to sound rude, but half the time you do just end up staring at her with a dumb smile, looking how perfrct she looks with her hair moving in the scottish highlands winds, shining with the slowly setting sun.

you finish your small date with a book you bought for her, and a diary.

"look inside" you prompt her excitedly.

she opens the red leather diary, and inside finds a few moving pictures of the both of you, from the yule ball, from new years, and from some other occassions, and a short dedication.

"to the most beautiful woman that has walked on this earth. i will forever will be your warrior, and you, my queen"

she starts crying again, hugging you tightly and thanking you.

you hug her back and cant relax your cheeks as you smile, just happy to make her happy.

**

while hermione is writing her OWLs, she hears noises from outside. confused, she looks up, as does everyone else in the exam.

just as she turns to look at the doors, they burst open and all the papers fly from the tables.

and there you were, on your broom, between the weasley twins.

quickly, the three of you threw around fireworks and casted spells with your wands while yelling and screaming, raining havoc on the exam room.

umbridge begins to get angrier and angrier by the second.

you and the twins cast out a big fireworks dragon, before you fly out of the room and outside of the castle.

hermione immediatly runs outside as well, where the rest of the school was already looking at you.

there were 2 sentances in the skies.

one was "good luck hogwarts!"

the other "i love you mione!"

everyone claps and cheers as the three of you keep sending fireworks everywhere, flying around the skies and yelling.

the brunette hears another yell of " i love you hermione!" before another firework shoots in the sky, and the three of you finally fly away from the school grounds.

she shakes her head as she looks at the skies and the mess.

admittably, this is the greatest prank of all time.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧