Suddenly a loud bang on the door were heard.

'Fuck, they're here.' Rindou mumbled.

'I- I'll call the others-'

'No! Idiot, if you call them, they'll get arrested too!' He added.

'T-then what do we do!? This is a building, We are in! We can't just jump off!' I said. 'Dumbass g-go get some fuckin' knife! Help me kill them!' He yelled.

'I'll hid here and you go get a knife, kill everyone, don't leave any people alive. Or I'll fuckin' show you no mercy.'

'W-what? They are outside now...' I whispered 'Just act like I'm not here. Act like there's no one here except from you. Go outside all calm.' He whispered, He get down and hid underneath the bed.

I followed his instruction and calmly head out the bedroom.

_

'E-eh!? W-what's happening?' I asked 'Surrender now! Tell me where's Rindou Haitani!' The officer shouted.

'R-rindou? Who the fuck is that?' I asked 'Stop lying, he head here.' He added 'O-oh you mean the guy with Violet hair...?'

'Lilac, ma'am.'

'Well indeed, someone w-went here. But he jumped off. I- I was very scared because he was umm... Very bloody.' I added.

'Tsk. Go check the Ground floor! I'll investigate here! Hurry!' The head yelled and they gone down.

I was about to feel relief, but I remembered I need to get knife to kill 'em?

'U-uh....' Shall I seduce the Captain...? Ugh! Fuck, I don't know what to do! That Jellyfish head....

'Your house was indeed messy, I guess you are telling the truth.' He was inspecting the house.

'If you believed me then you can Get out. I- It's almost midnight, I need to go somewhere.' I added.

The officer squinted his Eyes on me.

He approaches me as he squinted his eyes on me. Trying to inspect every inch of myself.

'Are you telling the truth?' He asked, leaning near me.

'I- I am!' I suddenly saw, Rindou coming out the Room and slowly walking to the kitchen.

'May I ask your work, Ma'am.'

'E-eh? I- I work as A S-stripper....' I was embarrassed.

'I see, Not gonna lie but you are my Ideal type.' H-he became flirty!?

'Haha.... T-thank you.' This is getting all uncomfortable. The guy suddenly caressed my hair and that's enough for it to gave me a shiver on my Spines. I just gave him a smile, smiling awkwardly.

Suddenly, he was slowly shoving his hands on my neck proceeding to my Chest.

'Ha.... I'm getting excited by just watching your body...'

Fuck, How pervert, Please kill him now...

'U-uh... Officer, This is not a getting all good... P-please remove your hand on my body.' I added 'Why so? You are a stripper, so It's very obvious you are sleeping with any guys.' I-

And I snapped-

'And So!? You don't have any consent to touch me! I- I might be a stripper, But that doesn't mean you can just touch my Body without any consent of me! You should be ashamed to be an Officer Harassing a woman. Just because he thought harassing a Stripper is just okay. Shouldn't you be embarrassed by your behavior?'