Lying By Omission

Start from the beginning

(Kevin) hey guys

*no response*

*Kevin walks in front of the tv*

(Joe and Nick) HEY! Move Kev!

(Kevin) we have a problem

(Nick) *still playing* oh yea? And what would that be?

(Kevin) I just dropped B off at the movies and when I was pulling away Jake showed up

(Nick) *still playing* maybe they just happen to go at the same time?

(Kevin) doubt that...

(Nick) why?

(Kevin) cause his hands were all over her

*playing stops*

(Nick and Joe) WHAT?

(Kevin) Like I said...we have a problem.

(Joe) Wait a minute I thought they broke up, didn't they break up?

(Nick) that's what she told me

(Kevin) well, looks like she lied.

-Back at the Movies-

*Livie stands up and moves past her row toward the door grabbing B's hand as she passes*

(Bailey) Be right back...

(Jake) Ok

*Livie pulls B into the girl's bathroom*

(Bailey) what's up? Is something wrong?

(Olivia) No, just had to pee and thought you might need to come up for air

(Bailey) *rolls eyes* gimme a break we haven't seen each other in weeks

(Olivia) still, it was getting a little heated in there. Hey should I call my dad? Who is picking us up?

(Bailey) yes, go ahead and call him so if he is picking us up he has a head start and we don't have to stand outside and wait forever.

(Olivia) ok *calls her dad while B checks herself out in the mirror reapplying some lip-gloss* he can't pick us up B, he's still at the office and probably will be till real late...can I stay at your house?

(Bailey) yea, Mom won't care *calls Mom from her cell*

-phone conversation-

(Mom) Hello?

(Bailey) Hey Mom, Livie's dad is working late tonight and can't pick us up, can you come get us after the movie it should be over in like 40 minutes? Also can Livie stay the night?

(Mom) Yes, that's fine I'll be there to pick you up, and Livie can stay but in the future make your plans earlier in the day, I don't like being ambushed with plans at the last minute.

(Bailey) K, thanks Mom! Bye

(Mom) Bye

-end phone conversation-

(Bailey) She can pick us up and you can stay

*Livie runs the plans by her dad before hanging up the phone*

(Olivia) Nice, did you just tell your Mom 40 minutes? The movie is up in like 25 or so...

(Bailey) yea I know *smirks*

(Olivia) oooooh Bailey Nichole Jonas you are a bad influence on an innocent girl like myself

(Bailey) innocent? WOW we better get out of this bathroom it is getting thick!

*laughing B and Livie return to the theater and sit down*

-Later after the movie-

(Olivia) *stands up and taps on B's head* break it up you guys...your mom will be here in like 10 minutes B.

(Bailey) *breaks off the kiss with Jake and realizes the movie is over* when did the movie stop?

(Olivia) *giggles* what was the last part you saw?

(Bailey) uhh the part where she goes to the wedding

(Olivia) *laughs* B, that was like five minutes into the movie , Dork

(Bailey) *shrugs* best movie I've seen in a long time *smirks*

*the four exit the theater and stand in the lobby by the doors, Jake pulls B in for another kiss when a familiar SUV pulls up*

(Olivia) B, she's here

(Bailey) *breaks off the kiss* gotta go, text me!

(Jake) ok bye

*B and Livie run out to the SUV only to discover it's not Mom driving*