Thats The Plan

-Nearly an hour later-

*Livie is hanging up one of the last pieces of clothing*

(Olivia) *sighs* Ok, you are NOT allowed to go on tour again unless you bring me back some of these awesome clothes you always come home with *admires a pair of tattered skinny jeans*

(Bailey) *laughs* maybe next tour you should just come with, you can borrow anything you want

(Olivia) first off, that would be awesome to go on tour but my dad would never go for it and secondly, how do you suppose I fit my ass in these things? It's like just because you are a Jonas, you are required to wear painted on jeans.

(Bailey) *rolls eyes* whatever *picks up a pile of clothing off the bed* I'll be right back

*B takes the load of clothing to Nick's room and deposits it on his bed*

(Nick) *groans* what's all this?

(Bailey) *shrugs* a bunch of your stuff that ended up in one of my suitcases.

(Nick) are you going out tonight?

(Bailey) yup, that's the plan, going to hit a movie with Livie, what about you?

(Nick) I plan on spending my night doing absolutely nothing.

(Bailey) Have fun with that *walks out*

*B walks back in her room*

(Olivia) Hey, did you get ahold of Jake?

(Bailey) *Shushes Livie before closing her door* the boys don't know that Jake and I are still together and I'd kinda like to keep it that way.

(Olivia) Oh, my bad...why?

(Bailey) They weren't big fans of him to begin with, they think he is bad news, so they were pretty happy when Jake and I were doing all that fighting at the beginning of the tour and broke up.

(Olivia) who you date isn't any of their business really

(Bailey) try telling them that, besides they think I'm single so they aren't hovering over me which is nice.

(Olivia) ok, so did you get ahold of him?

(Bailey) yup, he's meeting us there *claps excitedly and runs to her closet* what should I wear? I need something cute and casual so the boys don't think I'm meeting anyone but something WOW 'cause he hasn't seen me in forever... I need to remind that boy why he puts up with me being gone for so long.

(Olivia) Oh, I know why he puts up with you, it's the perfect little body you have to fit into these gorgy jeans, wear these so I can live vicariously...*hands Bailey the tattered skinnys they were discussing earlier* OHH and this, I love this...*hands her a tank top* Oooh and these! *hands her some gold flats*

*hands her a tank top* Oooh and these! *hands her some gold flats*

(Bailey) *giggles* Ohhh that's actually really cute!

(Olivia) I love it...it's like dressing up my own personal life size Barbie doll. Oh hey can I borrow this? *holds up a tank top*

(Bailey) yea, I told you, borrow whatever. Hurry Up I want to get outta here

*Livie slips her newly found tank top treasure over her black tank and grabs some accessories and shoes from B's closet*

(Olivia) ready *smiles*

(Bailey) maybe we really should consider taking you on the next tour....you can be my stylist and....*interrupted by text tone* that's him let's get going.

(Olivia) how are we getting there? With your brothers in the dark we can't exactly have Jake pick us up.

(Bailey) crap hadn't thought of that part, Jake couldn't pick us up anyway, Mom and Dad aren't too thrilled with the idea of me being in a car with him, can your dad take us?

(Olivia) no, he's working late tonight,he headed back to the office after dropping me off, just see if your mom or dad could take us.

*The girls run downstairs*

(Bailey) Hey Mom, could you take Livie and I to the movies?

(Mom) is all your stuff put away?

(Bailey) Yup, the movie starts soon and Livie's dad is at work.

(Mom) I'm kind of busy right now, can't Kevin take you?

(Bailey) I didn't ask but I doubt he...*cut off by Mom yelling upstairs for Kevin*

(Kevin) *runs downstairs* yea?

(Mom) Your sister needs a ride to the movies and I'm still trying to get everything squared away, can you take her please?

(Kevin) Can Dad take her? I'm exhausted.

(Mom) Kevin, we are all exhausted and it will only take 10 minutes, please just take your sister like I asked.

(Kevin) *sighs* Yes Ma'am let me just grab my keys, B go on out I'll be right there.

(Bailey) Ok, thanks Mom *kisses Mom on the cheek*

(Mom) Mmmhmmm, hey how are you getting home and what time is the movie out?

(Bailey) *shrugs* uhhhhhh I'm not sure, I think Livie's dad could pick us up but I'll call If that's not the case, the movie should be out in 2 hours or so?

(Mom) alright just call if you need a ride.

*B exits the house and waits by the SUV, quickly sending a text to Jake*

(Text Message) On our way! Meet me inside the theater

(Bailey) I hope he sees that text before we get there.