1

The cry of a baby rang through the hospital hallways as Tommy was born, he was a very bright little boy, blonde hair, blue eyes, although he was a raccoon it didn't matter his family loved him. As the blonde grew up he knew that his father ruled his country and his brother was a guard. Tommy would spend most his time with his other brother wilbur,

He didn't mind, he loved wilbur!

When the kid was six Phil had ordered for him to go to school in the public schools. He went but was terrified on his first day, Wilbur had reassured him and told him he'd be fine.

Walking in he had everyone's eyes on him, Tommy just continued walking and looked to the ground.

Once he arrived in his class he looked up to see his teacher, she looked very nice. His teacher had pink hair much like technos, she was wearing a long brown skirt, held up to her shirt with a corset that only wrapped around her torso not her chest. Her hair was held in a very nice bun with braids on the sides of her head going into the bun.

Wilbur waved to the girl and smiled, still holding the small blonde's hand, "Oh hello there! You must be Tommy, and wilbur?" Wilbur nodded, still smiling, completely dazed by the sheer beauty of the teacher.

"Ok then! Tommy your seat is right over there by purpled" the teacher pointed to a kid in the far back corner of the room.

Tommy looked up to Wilbur who gave him a reassuring smile, Tommy let go of wilburs hand and made his way to his seat. He sat his stuff down and sat down on the chair, Tommy noticed the boy next to him was doodling on a piece of paper and looked to see what he was drawing. Tommy was overjoyed when he saw that he was drawing alliums.

"Do you like alliums?" purpled shot his head up not realizing tommy was next to him, "oh i'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" purpled looked at the blonde boy and giggled a bit.

"It's ok i just wasn't paying attention, and yes i like them...sucks that there only found in the highest parts of the mountains and caves though"

Tommy nodded and looked down remembering the allium he had carved out of wood, he reached to his book bag and reached to grabb it.

"Here" Tommy handed purpled the wooden allium which was extremely well made. I could be mistaken for the real thing if it wasn't so sturdy and never died. The paint may chip and break off but the shape would stay the same unless broken.

Purpled, looked at it shocked and grabbed it, "for me?"

Tommy nodded with a big smile on his face and purpled's eyes lit up and he smiled hugging Tommy within seconds. "Thanks"

Tommy hugged the platinum blonde back and smiled, meanwhile Wilbur and Tommy's teacher were talking.

After a good 30 minutes school had started and Wilbur sayed to watch Tommy and mostly to watch his teacher.

Tommy and purpled were silent most of the time, sometimes laughing and talking, Wilbur was surprised with how fast the two had become friends, seeing as Tommy has always been way too shy to even say hi to the maids.

Wilbur would have to tell Phil the good news, "pssst- Tommy, can we hang out after school?" Tommy smiled and nodded, still paying attention.

After school ended Tommy got up and hugged Wilbur, "hey wilby" wilbur looked down to the small blonde and hummed a response. "Can I hang out with my new friend!" Wilbur smiled and responded.

"Only if his parents are ok with it"

Tommy nodded and ran back over to purpled and told the platinum blonde what Wilbur had told him, purpled nodded and ran to his mom who was in the corner of the room.

"Papa puffy, can I hang out with my new friend?"

Puffy smiled and patted the little boy's head, "of course dear, who is he?" purpled smiled and grabbed puffys hand dragging her to the golden blonde.

Purpled hugged him from behind and slightly scared him, "oh-purpled!" Tommy turned and hugged purpled as well.

"Is this your friend?!" purpled nodded, grabbing tommys hand and holding it. "Well Tommy, are your parents ok with it?"

Tommy looked up over to Wilbur who was watching the whole thing go down, "yeah it's fine, philza wants him to get out and play like he did when he was younger" puffy nodded with a smile on her face.

"Then i guess its ok"

~Time Skip!~ 6 years later

"Purpled!" purpled turned to see his golden blonde friend running up to him as usual going to give him a hug. Purpled hugged the smaller and he felt as tears started to pour from his eyes, "Purp-purpled! Are you ok!?"

Purpled nodded and looked at the blurry but clearly worried golden blonde and smiled, "yeah i'm fine...my familys moving-" purpled was cut off by arms wrapping around him.

"Don't leave me" this caused more tears from purpleds eyes, also drawing out some from tommys.

"I'm sorry...i promise i'll come back for you...i'll miss you, sunflower"

With that purpled took the necklace around his neck off and put it around tommys, tommys eyes filled with tears within seconds.

Purpled leaned down a bit and displaced a gentle kiss on tommys cheek, looking into the smallest eyes before turning around.

Tommys vision started to blur from the tears that had yet to fall watching purpled walk away, Tommy fell to the ground and let out a scream eventually laying completely on the ground and crying.

Purpled only half way down the hill when he heard Tommy scream, his heart immediately filled with much more sadness and guilt.

Purpled finally made it to his older brothers punz and dream, punz was helping put bags into the wagon while dream was saying goodbye to his boyfriend.

Purpled sat down on his spot in the wagon and continued to cry, "hey purpled its ok, I know it's hard to move but it's for the best. You'll be living with your uncle, he'll be able to give you more than i ever can"

Purpled looked over to puffy who also had tears in her eyes, partly due to the fact that she had to give her sons to her brother but also because she's being deployed with the royal knights. Purpled hugged puffy and both sat there crying for a bit before dream and punz got in, "well it's time to go...i love you papa puffy"

They waved and the wagon started to move down the dirt road, purpled watched as puffy's eyes welled up with even more tears.

The entire way across the border to his uncles all he could think about was the scream Tommy let out, in fact that was all he thought about.

Purpled had then closed his eyes and looked up at the dim sky, he couldn't help as more tears fell from his eyes down to his cheeks.

Why leave I've already found what I want- purpledinnit storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें