93-the truth of {Y/N} in hogwarts

Start from the beginning

he was your secretman, and you his.

but now... you have been lying.

what good reason did you have to lie? there must be a good reason since you wouldnt lie to him easily like that, would you?

youve told him your dark secrets, your phobias and your kinks and every guy or girl you were interested in, and he did the same to you.

what could you possibly be hiding that you refuse to tell him?

"classes, homework, the usual" you reply in a shrug, drinking from your cup of coffee..

these... 2 cups of coffee and one of tea in the morning were also a new accurance.

"are you leaving tonight too?" harry asks quietly.

"i think so. i just sleep so much better there... it calms me down in these tense seasons, you feel me?" you ask quietly.

he simply nods and confirms.

but he still wants to have more of your time, so today, he asks hermione to go somewhere else, and to let him enter your room while you get ready to leave.

she of course, refuses and says that she asks to be there too.

harry makes comfortable on your bed while you shower, hand behind his head as he stared at your moving and dancing cieling that you bewitched, while hermione paced the room.

"maybe... we just ask her? just hold her down and ask her" hermione offers, stressed.

"it wont work. you know {Y/N}, you can rip her hand off and shed still be silent if she wanted to" harry seems unphased, looking at the cieling almost calmly as he replies to the stressed brunette.

"so we beat it out of her. or force feed her some veritaserum, what do you think?" she spits out quickly.

"shed reach her hand into a burning fire and swallow the flaming coal if we ask her to. poisoning her would be not fair" harry adds, taking a deep breath.

"just calm down hermione. we'll just talk to her like normal. it cant be anything that crazy, right? she returns every morning" harry whispers.

they hear the shower turn off, and then they watch you exit the bathroom, wearing the gloves, shirt, and a jacket, as if it wasnt warm tonight to walk without a jacket.

"harry, didnt know you were still here" you comment, reaching for your bag and start packing it.

a bottle of water, a notebook and a quill, a pack of cigarettes, chapstick, a pair of socks, another pair of gloves and a few empty viels.

"so, where are you going?" harry asks, sitting up on the bed and watching as you put on your jewlery at the mirror. hermione is sitting silent, hoping to see if something different will come out your mouth today.

"grimmaulds. i prefer sleeping there for a bit" you reply, closing an earring.

"why?" harry asks.

"its cozy" you reply quickly with a short smile, then lean closer to the mirror to apply your lipstick carefully om your tired lips.

your whole body, your whole demeaner... it seemed much more tired, much more... destroyed. its been going down hill for a few months know, your weight, bruises on your skin and tired expressions.

"so, you coming back in the morning?" harry asks, but this time you only giggle in respond.

this time, you havent put your glasses on yet, and when you turn around, they see your red and tearful eyes.