Ying Si opened his mouth and said, "I don't understand why so many women don't like your lord. I really don't understand."

Ning Shu thought, because Shangguan Yun'er is the heroine of this world.

"She got her wish this time." Ying Si showed a look of disgust: "Ying Qi, stay away from her in the future, don't get closer to her." The

boy looked over with a puzzled look.

Ying Si touched the person's head, showing a helpless expression: "Ying Qi, why are you staying like this, this Shangguan Yun'er probably wants to be a princess when she comes to the palace. The prince has been looking for her for so long, even if she knows she is a little careful Ji....won't do anything to her. What's more, Shangguan Yun'er is still in spring, medicine, don't you understand, what's going to happen tonight?"

Ning Shu understood what he meant. He pursed his lower lip and nodded slightly.

Don't know what to think.

He just didn't understand why he felt a little uncomfortable in his heart.

Ning Shu took a deep breath, but saw Ying Si on the opposite side looking at him with an unclear expression: "Ying Qi, what's wrong with you?" The

young man shook his head.

Ying Si suddenly said: "As shadow guards, we will serve the prince for the rest of our lives. Would you like to stay by the prince's side for the rest of our lives?"

Ning Shu looked at the person blankly, wondering why the young man said this talk.

Is this a trial?

The young man thought to himself, testing his loyalty to the prince.

So Ning Shu hesitated and nodded: "Of course I am willing, the lord is our master."

"If it was before, I wouldn't ask this question." Ying Si slightly paused: "But now, I don't think so. It's over."

In the wind, the young man's words came.

"Ying Qi, if we can leave the palace one day, will you go with me?"

Ning Shu couldn't help but say, "Ying Si, don't bluff me with such words, I am naturally loyal to the prince."

He felt that Ying Si might really have been sent by Baili Mo to test him.

Ying Si gave a wry smile and sighed: "Forget it, you idiot, it doesn't make sense."

......

Shangguan Yun'er only felt that there was fire burning in her body, she was so hot, so hot what.

The medicinal properties of this medicine are so strong.

In a daze, she heard someone open the door, and a handsome, tall man walked in.

He lowered his eyes slightly, but there was no trace of warmth in his eyes.

However, Shangguan Yun'er's eyes showed a touch of joy, and like a snake, she snuggled up in a coquettish manner: "My lord..." The